"Sike!" I yell, snatching my phone from her and running out of the bedroom in our hotel.

"Austin! I'm wearing heels!" She yells, attempting to run after me.

"Who's fault is that?" I snort, running out of our hotel room. I violently hit the button to the elevator and it opens just as Rowan runs out of out hotel room.

"Bye Babe" I wave as the door shuts before she can get it. I open up my snapchat and hit the little circle.

"So, I'm in the elevator" I whisper "And I'm trying to hide from Rowan because I wouldn't let her kiss me- Oh fuck!" I half laugh, half scream as the elevator door opens Rowan on the other side. I stop recording and save the video, adding it to my story as well "Hey Babe"

"I hate you" She rolls her eyes, and I wrap my arm around her shoulder, kissing her cheek.

"No you don't"

"I want food" She pouts.

"What kind?"

"Tacos"

"Rowan, it's your birthday and all you want is tacos" I ask in a monotone voice and she giggles.

"I always want tacos"

"We'll have tacos tomorrow, what do you want tonight?" I lace my fingers through hers, walking her to my car. We hadn't been swarmed by paparazzi today, which is always a good thing. We get to places much quicker without them.

"I don't know what I want" She shrugs, getting into the passenger seat of my car.

"Well, I don't know where to take you" I chuckle.

"I still vote tacos"

"Do you really want tacos?"

"Yes" She nods.

"Fine" I huff "We'll go get tacos"

"Yes!" She cheers, and I drive to a Mexican restaurant. We get there, and get a table, Rowan sitting across from me. We order drinks, and two platters of tacos, our drinks coming out in moments.

"I feel so overdressed" She pulls her sweat tighter against her chest "But who am I kidding? I look cute"

"Very cute" I roll my eyes playfully.

"Take that back!" She pulls an ice cube out of her drink and throws it at me.

"No" I throw it back, and she giggles as it bounces off her cheek.

"Woah! It's Austin Mahone" A familiar voice yells from behind me, and I turn around seeing my old friends from high school, AC, Rob and Zach.

"Hey guys"

"Surprised people didn't flock when I yelled that" Rob laughs.

"Honestly me too" I shrug, and Rowan rolls her eyes playfully.

"So conceited" She mouths, and I throw an ice cube from my drink at her, it falling into her lap "Don't be a twat"

"Who are you?" Zach sits down next to Rowan, wiggling his eyebrows.

"Out of your league" She winks, and AC snorts "I'm sorry, I'm joking" She places her hand on his shoulder.

"That's Rowan, my girlfriend"

"Oh, so you're the girl from the news" Rob smirks.

"What?" She asks in confusion.

"What do you mean what? You're all over social media" AC chuckles, but stops once he sees Rowan isn't laughing "Do you seriously not see how your name is everywhere?"