Yeojin flinched at his tone and pouted. She slowly glanced at him from the corner of her eyes. "Why are you suddenly interested in my academic anyway?" She mumbled.

"Because you're still carrying my last name. I gotta know whether you worth carrying it or not."

"Fine!" Yeojin suddenly retorted boldly now. "Don't worry about it! I got the smartest student in school as my tutor, so I'm sure I'll pull through." She pursed her lips and turned back to her homework.

Kris was taken aback by her answer. But besides that, he was somehow annoyed by how Yeojin was indirectly praising Sehun. He was used to being on top, so now that his own wife praised another guy on something he could do better, he disliked it.

"Stop going to him just to get tutored," he mumbled a bit unclearly as his eyes darted elsewhere

"Huh?" Yeojin raised a brow. "What did you say?"

Kris gritted his teeth before taking a deep breath. "I said," his eyes stared at hers, "stop going to him. I'll tutor you instead. I'm the chairman of Titan Wu anyway. So I know better than him."

Yeojin's eyes grew wide at his offer. Was I hearing right? She blinked several times before she lightly shook her head. "It's not that easy. I failed telling the teacher that I already have a tutor because she was too excited for me to get tutored by Sehun. And she's not that easy to talk to."

Kris pursed his lips in thought. He wasn't just going to let it slide. Once he wanted something, he would get

"Who's your teacher?"

"Miss Moon. Why?"

Kris just smirked and stood up walking away. Yeojin's confused eyes followed him until he disappeared into the kitchen.

Weird. She shook her head.

__________

As they walked to the cafeteria, Yeojin laughed at Sunhee's recount of Jongdae continuously texting her these past few days. Suddenly a plastic bag appeared before her eyes and she instantly stopped walking. She turned around to see the person behind her that was holding up the bag, and she found Sehun with a charming smile.

Wait. Did I just thought of his smile as charming? Yeojin mentally slapped herself.

Sehun handed her the plastic bag. Yeojin took it and looked inside. Her eyes widened seeing bags of chips and other snacks.

"What are these for?" Her head whipped up to him.

His smile turned into a proud smirk. "You mentioned not being able to focus studying without snacks, so I bought those for later."

"Seriously?! Wow! Thanks!" Yeojin grinned and hugged the plastic bag. Sehun just shook his head and smirked in amusement.

Sunhee, who had been silently watching them, blinked at the two. She's telling him things now?

"Hey." Yeojin nudges Sunhee. "Since there's a lot, let's eat some with Lin!"

Sunhee just smiled and nodded.

"Oh! There you are!" Miss Moon approached the group. "I've been looking for you two!" She beamed and all three students bobbed their heads.

"Is there anything you want to say, Miss?" Sehun asked.

"Yes," she answered before turning her head to Yeojin with a wider grin. "Why didn't you tell me you're close with Wu Yifan?"

"Ne?" Yeojin's eyebrows shot up and her eyes widened. She glanced at her friend who was looking equally surprised.