Kris snapped his head toward her and then looked down at their hands. He immediately let go of her hand. "Sorry! I-I-I didn't meant to."

Yeojin rubbed her hand and brought it close to her chest. "It's okay. Let's just get inside now." Yeojin walked to the door.

"Y-yeah!" Kris followed behind.

As they entered through the door, Yeojin felt an unfamiliar feeling that annoyed her. She felt a mix of sadness, disappointment, and slight anger. Could I possibly be... No, no, no. She shook her heard. It can't be that!

"Hey." Kris grabbed her upper arm once they were inside the house. Yeojin looked up at him with raised brows. "About her...," he trailed off.

"Hm?"

Kris wanted to say sorry. He wanted to say for her not to worry. But the thought of wanting to say them slapped him to realization. Why would he even need to say it? It wasn't like they were emotionally invested in their relationship anyway. Thus, Yeojin wouldn't even feel jealous, he concluded. "Nothing." His hand slipped down from her arm.

Yeojin furrowed her brows as she watched him enter the bedroom. What was he trying to say?

Kris stood up from his chair after hours of analyzing the problems circulating around Titan Hotel. He wanted to believe that Suho was just paranoid, but the hotel's recent - and sudden - problems did seem to be orchestrated.

He was walking to the kitchen, but stopped when he passed the living room. Yeojin was sitting down on the carpet, her body hunched over the coffee table as she was doing her homework as usual. Her forehead was wrinkled as she clustered her brows in the middle. Her tongue poked out a little, her hand supported her head while her other hand was tapping the pencil on her chin. Two bags of chips were on the table too.

Kris sauntered to where she was and sat down on the couch behind her. "Need some help?" He offered.

Yeojin was a bit startled by his presence. "Uhm. Yeah, I guess so. I don't understand how to solve this." She pointed at her math problem.

Kris moved to sit on the ground beside her. He leaned closer to read the problem and it made her automatically backed away a bit.

He scoffed when he had finished reading the math problem. "And you call yourself a 'Wu'?" Yeojin frowned at that while Kris snatched her pencil from her hand. "Here. Look."

Yeojin complied and leaned closer to listen to Kris' explanation. Kris showed her how to solve the problem and Yeojin wowed at him and clapped her hands.

"Geez. You're so childish." He gave her back her pencil. "Now try to solve the next problem by yourself."

Yeojin nodded with a grin. As she was working on her homework, Kris watched her. Without him really realizing it, a corner of his lips curled up.

"What is he tutoring you again?"

"Accounting," Yeojin answered without turning to look at him.

"Why did you suddenly have to get tutored by him?"

Yeojin sighed. "Oh, you don't wanna know. And I don't wanna tell."

"What, did you messed up big time with your quiz?" He quirked a brow. Yeojin didn't answer and Kris took her silence as a confirmation. "How much did you get?" He pressed.

Yeojin bit down her lip, refusing to answer. But Kris kept on asking.

"Ya! I'm asking you." He raised his voice a bit. Since Yeojin didn't answer, he started guessing. "60?" Yeojin slowly shook her head. "50?" She shook her head again. "What?! Not even 50?" He clicked his tongue. "How much then?" Without looking at him, Yeojin slowly raised four fingers. "40?!" Kris almost yelled in surprise. "You gotta be kidding me." He threw his head back.