I look up at her and pout, a small smiling creeping onto her face, as she runs her finger along my bottom lip "I can't talk about this right now, I have plans" She sighs, hanging up the phone. 

"She really doesn't like me, does she?" I ask with a chuckle.

"I don't know what her problem is" She huffs, running a hand through her hair "But I don't even care anymore" She shrugs, and I press play, the movie starting. As I lay my head on her shoulder, I slide my hand into hers, pulling it to my chest, and kissing her fingertips. She smiles, turning her attention from the movie to me, leaning down to kiss my lips softly.

"On Christmas, do you want me to pick you up?" I ask.

"If you don't mind" She says quietly.

"Not one bit" I shake my head. 

All too soon, the movie is over, and I take the clothes that I changed out of yesterday and put them on, Rowan walking me to the door. 

"I'll see you on Christmas" I lean down to kiss her lips softly, my hands cupping her face "But I'll call you later" I chuckle.

"Alright" She nods, pecking my lips again. I walk out to my car, and drive to the airport, walking inside to wait for everyone. I sit down on one of the benches, scrolling though my phone until I'm interrupted.

"Oh my god, wow you're Austin Mahone" A young girl gushes, sitting down next to me.

"Wow, I'm Austin Mahone" I chuckle, and the girl giggles "And you are?" 

"I'm Kimberly, and can I just say you and your girlfriend are so perfect" She squeals "Literal goal. Mom and Dad, how ever you want to say it" 

"Why, thank you" I chuckle.

"Can I get a picture? Then I'll leave you alone because I have to go" She pulls out her phone.

"Sure" I nod, smiling with her as she snaps a couple pictures.

"Thank you, it was nice meeting you!" 

"You too" I say as she runs off. 

"Austin!" I hear the voice of my cousin yell. 

"Logan!" I yell back, scooping him up into my arms "How are you buddy?" I kiss his cheek. 

"I'm good" 

"Hi Mom" I hug my mom, then my aunt.

"It's cold out here" My mom complains and I chuckle "It's New York Mom" 

"Why couldn't your girly friend live somewhere warmer?" 

"I don't know" I shrug, leading them out to my car. My mom gets into the passenger seat, while my aunt and Logan get into the back.

"You know, I'm excited to meet your girlfriend" My mom says happily.

"I'm excited for you to meet her" I grin.

"You know, I read on Buzzfeed that when a boy lets you meet his mother that means she's wifey material. Is your girlfriend wifey material?" My mom teases, and I roll my eyes playfully.

"Shh"

"What'd you get her for Christmas?" My aunt asks, and I reach into my center console pulling out a velvet box, handing it to her "Wow" She gasps, handing the box to my mom.

"That's my boy" My mom smiles proudly "Does she know?" 

"No, and I have a feeling she'll be mad about it" 

"Why?" 

"Because, that whole thing was about 7 grand, and she doesn't like when I spend a lot of money on her" I shrug.

"She doesn't like when you spend money on her?" My mom repeats in confusion.

"No because she feels bad that she can't spend much on me, which I told her was fine" 

"Aw that's cute" My aunt gushes as I pull up to my penthouse, we take the elevator up, and my mom walks into my penthouse, dropping her stuff on the floor.

"This her?" My aunt asks, picking up a picture of Rowan and I that I have sitting in my living room.

"Yeah" I nod.

"She's pretty" 

"I heard she has a big butt too" My mom laughs "I've been watching a lot of E! News and she's all over it" 

"Mom!" I hold up a finger "Get all this out now, because come Christmas day, I'll start to ration food" 

"You can't do that" She places her hand on her hip.

"1 plate only" 

"Fine" She huffs "I'll be good" She rolls her eyes.

"Sometimes I wonder who the real parent is" My aunt laughs.

"Me too" 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hi
Once again I'm sorry for like blowing up this story
I'll stop for today
I love you all

Sincerely,

Bad_Boy_Hemmo