Chapter Twenty Three

WHATS THIS!?!?!? NOT...... ANOTHER CHAPTER!!!!??!?!??!?!??!?! DUN DUN DUN!!!!!!!!!!

sorry for my shitty-ness for the past month as a writer.

(oh, and if you were wondering, London was magnificent. I'm thinking of going to uni there, actually, so we'll se how that plays out)

Happy Reading!

8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D8===D

CHAPTER TWENTY-THREE

TROUBLE IN PARADISE?

Are Louis Tomlinson, of One Direction, and Eleanor Calder having some relationship trouble? The couple, supposedly engaged for two months now, have a nasty new scandal on their hands. After a wild night of partying and drinking (involving all the lads of One Direction as well as Calder) the gang was seen entering the home of band member Harry Styles. The next morning Calder was spotted exiting the premises alone and returning to her and Tomlinson’s shared flat. Louis was seen leaving several hours later. The trouble? Calder reportedly was wearing the same shirt band member Niall Horan had been wearing the previous night. Uh-oh! Looks like something is stirring. Shouldn’t she be wearing her own shirt, or better yet, her fiancées shirt? We’ll be updating more on the latest One Direction gossip.

LOUIS’ POV

“I’ve had enough. Why is it that every time you children are seen in public, you destroy the image of your very own band!” spits the large man before us. We all look at our laps and do not reply.

“And Miss Calder, I expected better from you. We hired you because you seemed like a strong, intelligent, and respectable young lady that could do this job properly. But instead you prove to be some floozy!”

“Hey!” I yell, standing from my seat, red-faced and hands in fists. Harry gently pulls me by my wrist down to my seat. The man only scoffs at my outburst.

“You people should all be ashamed of yourselves, why can’t you be more like Liam and Zayn, they never cause any drama!” the man scolds. Liam and Zayn, sitting next to each other at the end of the row, glance at one other before biting their lips and beginning to snigger.

Niall shoots them a pitiful longing glance. He is almost never the center of attention, especially for doing something wrong. But now he is and I can tell he isn’t enjoying it. Neither is Eleanor, who looks like she is about to cry. I can’t believe the head of management had the nerve to call her a floozy. She is far from it, she isn’t the kind of girl that would sleep around.

While Niall and Eleanor experience their first harsh scolding from management, Harry and I sit back, enjoying that we aren’t the ones causing trouble this time. However, some people seem to think differently.