Speak Now World Tour

Taylor's POV

Today had been a hard day. I was so excited to be back in Vancouver, but I would have to see Josh again. Tonight Tal Bachman, one of my major idols, would be guest appearing - that, I was excited for. Tomorrow? Not so much. For some stupid reason, I had decided to let Marianas Trench perform with me, and then they would open for a few of my shows after.

I shook my head to try and clear my thoughts. Here I was in Rogers Arena, dreading things. I should be happy. 13 000 people were gonna be here tonight. Uh, hello? Lucky number 13 multiplied by a thousand should equal a good time right?

My band and I had just finished doing sound check and were heading to go get ready, when Caitlin and Liz came up to me.

"So, we have the latest juicy gossip news here for you," Liz said in her cheeky voice.

"Oh really? What's that?" I asked mildly curious.

"Tonight," said Caitlin, "Someone is going to be in the crowd. Guess who?"

"Who?" I asked.

"Josh. Ramsay," Liz replied.

I stopped dead in my tracks, and stared at them wide eyed.

"What!" I exclaimed. "Are you serious?"

They nodded their heads.

"Where is he sitting?" I demanded.

"Section H, Row 12." Caitlin described. That was right in front of stage B. This can't be happening. "We'll give you some time alone before we come get ready too."

They left me as I sat down in front of the mirror delirious as ever. Wasn't it hard enough not getting closure from him? Now I get to sing my diary out to him, while trying to keep my emotions under control in front of thousands of others? I felt tears sting my eyes as I flashed back to the day he left me.

The concert rushed to me too fast. I might have looked ready, but emotionally I wasn't. I stood underneath the stage, listening to the monologue, and the screaming crowd chanting my name. Maybe I could just forget about him for tonight. I'll just get lost in the crowd - at least some people love me.

"I don't think you should wait. I think you should speak now." I heard my voice say. The music started playing and I felt myself rise on the lift.

"Drop everything now!" I sang. The deafening explosion of screams erupted around me.

When I finished singing 'Sparks Fly' I stood there, in front of the sea of people, going hysterical around me. I looked deep into the crowd.

Josh, I hope you see how much more successful I am than you. I thought. of course, none of this would've happened without his help - no. I had to stop those thoughts and make myself feel bigger, instead of feeling so small. I walked back to where my guitar was, picked it up and sang into the microphone.

"Oh uh oh."

Instantly a flood of memories came rushing back as I sang 'Mine'.

"You know, for someone who hates baby's, you're really good with them."

"Well, that's not really what I mean." Josh pauses to watch an amazing round of lightning before continuing. "I mean the whole thing. The baby, the children, marriage us," I continued weakly.

"What was wrong with that?"

"Well, it all kind of made me freak out. Like. It made me think, where are we going to be in the future?"

"Touring world wide together?" I hypothesize hopefully.

"That'd be great but—"