Cross My Heart

You know, I expected this to come a lot easier to me... But anyways, after this GIANT plot twist, the story is going to take off. Also, at California Adventure Park they had Cars Land and oh my god. I couldn't I was freaking out so much you guys have no idea.

California and Disneyland were so amazing.

AND I got a picture with Frozone. Guys.

Also, the updates may be coming faster because I have a whole bunch of already written chapters. Yaaay!

•••

Josh's POV

I stood smiling on the set for the Cross My Heart music video. A few of my friends came out to support. Amanda was standing next to me, as we watched Taylor.

Taylor came to show some support, and we thought it may be funny if she had a random cameo in the video. Who knows if it would ever make the cut.

I couldn't help but notice my heart do a little flutter everytime she looked at me. I didn't understand though. Those feelings had left me as soon as I set eyes on Amanda. Although, I didn't feel the same fireworks I used to with Amanda.

Lets face it. I had a secret. I had secret emotions towards someone who I shouldn't have. Were my feelings starting to change?

But there she was.

She stood in the middle of the intersection, with her hip popped, and her arms folded across her chest.

"I still don't understand what you want me to do," she complained. "Why am I here? And why the hell is it so damn cold?"

I chuckled. It was as if this was the last place she wanted to be, and yet, she volunteered to come here. She made eye contact with me and made a funny face. I smiled at her, but it quickly faded. My face changed from confusion, to shock, to disbelief, to fear.

A dark car came zooming from the side street. It wasn't supposed to be there. The roads were closed. Before I had time to call a warning, it hit Taylor on her left side.

I watched as Taylor went flying to the side, just out of the way as the car continued on. She landed on her right arm, and rolled a few times. She stopped a few metres away. She lay on her back with one arm bent at an awkward angle, the other above her head.

Her eyes were closed.

"NOO!" I screamed.

I ran full sprint towards her. I slid to my knees, right by her side. I cupped her beautiful, lifeless, face in my shaking hands. Before I knew it, the paramedics were pushing me out of the way.

"Oh god no. No, no, no," I sobbed. My body was shaking. I sat on the ground, everything around me going numb.

I heard snipets coming from the paramedics.

" Weak pulse!"

"Irregular breathing!"

"She needs to be taken to the hospital immediately!"

"Probable pneumothorax, we need to get her in the ambulance. Now!"

I watched through my numb eyes, as they lifted her into the stretcher. They rushed her to the ambulance, then took her away.

I felt hands on my shoulders. My name was being repeated several times, but I couldn't focus in on it. It was muffled. As if I was hearing it under water.

"Josh, Josh baby. Are you alright?"

My head cleared and I focused in on the voice. My head turned towards Amanda.