"The midterm exam is only two weeks from now. So, I do hope you get yourself together and study well with your tutor."

"But I-"

"No buts, young lady. This is an order." With that, Miss Moon gave her a pat on the shoulder and exited the class.

Oh boy! Yeojin deflated with a sigh.

__________

KNOCK KNOCK.

"Come in," Kris replied without looking up from his laptop.

He heard the door being opened and  shut before footsteps approached him.

"Mr. Lee, can you get me the document on-," Kris looked up only to shut his mouth the next second.

The guy who just entered chuckled seeing his expression.

"Suho, why are you here?" Kris questioned when he finally found his voice again.

"What? I can't visit my friend and my chairman?" He asked back over a chuckle as Kris stood up and approached him.

Kris chuckled along as they gave each other a little hug and a pat on the back.

"Well, it's been awhile since you last visited the HQ just for the sake of visiting me."

Suho laughed. "Wanna go for a coffee break?" He offered.

"Sure." Kris went back to his desk to turn off his lapptop. "Let's go."
.
.
.
"So, everything good?" Suho took a sip of his coffee and placed down his cup.

"If by good you mean a lot of papers to work on, then yeah. Life's good." Kris shrugged, taking a sip of his coffee as Suho chuckled.

"What about your marriage life? How's Yeojin?" He cocked his head to the side.

Kris narrowed his eyes at him before brushing the question off. "Let's not talk about it."

"Why? No progress whatsoever?"

Kris was suddenly reminded of what happened last night. And when he found Yeojin still asleep in his arms this morning, he couldn't help but to smile at the warmth he was feeling inside. But he soon snapped himself out of it and pried himself away from her. Why was he even smiling? Why did he even decide that a hug from her can ease his pain? He couldn't understand it himself.

Kris cleared his throat, remembering the presence of his friend. He loosened his tie a bit, suddenly feeling the temperature in the cafe rose, and raised his cup to his lips again.

"I see..." Suho nodded with a mischievous smirk. "There is a progress, huh? Something happened between you two? Probably...," he dragged, raising a brow, "last night?"

Kris choked on his coffee at the question. "Ya! What are you talking about?! Aish!" He coughed and Suho just laughed at the reaction.

"But seriously, how's Yeojin?"

"Don't know, don't care," Kris answered brusquely.

__________

"Miss Moon?" Yeojin approached the teacher after bowing to several teachers she passed by.

"Oh, Yeojin! You're here. Here, take a seat." She pulled another teacher's vacant chair for Yeojin and the girl complied. She then checked her watch before turning to Yeojin again. "Your tutor should be here any minute now."

"O-okay." Yeojin nodded. She bit down her lip thinking of telling Miss Moon that she actually had a private tutor. "Actually, Miss-"

"Miss Moon," a voice greeted and Yeojin's eyes immediately widened when she recognized the voice.