His Hatred for Me is Pumping in His Veins

Start from the beginning

And to add more to that, despite the fact that he wasn't really that good looking, but to me, he was always better than Kyle. He was kind and caring, sweet and really friendly, no matter whether he's on duty or not.

"Pervert..." I mumbled shyly, only to make Kelly giggled happily. 

In the evening, everybody was ready to hunt again. Unlike me, they were all so eager. Of course, if I was as strong, professional and sturdy as them, I would be excited as well. There was a really satisfying feeling every time you get something you'd been working your effort into to get, and only for once; I got that feeling one time when I caught a rabbit, two months ago, and that's all. I'd never been good with hunting,  probably the reason why people only trust me with cooking and managing the household. Yet, the Alpha always insisted me to go hunting. Perhaps, it was just so that he'd have a good laugh just by looking at me. 

I glanced at his muscular form as he was standing on the huge rock, eyes looking at everybody one by one until his eyes met me. 

"Colleen, my man..." he said with a hint of sinister in his tone. He smirked, followed by a few of the members who were laughing as if it was the funniest thing they'd ever heard. "...how is your day?". 

I gulped. 

"Great..." I answered--short and simple. I didn't want to talk more. It's annoying and irritating to no end. 

Raising his brows, the Alpha then looked around--faking a confusion. 

"How's that great? I didn't see anything but dust on your hands. Is it edible, anyway?" he mocked. Trying to hide the embarrassment that started to flash across my cheeks; I looked down, staring at my feet as if it was the most interesting thing ever. "...and by the way, what are you doing with the Sigma?" he added, gesturing to Kelly. "...I remember it clearly that you have to hunt alone, is it?" he asked, this time, he turned towards the crowd. 

And just like robots, all of them nodded their heads. 

"...see?". 

I shifted on my feet in embarrassment. 

"I-I'm sorry..." I mumbled out, not looking up to meet his eyes. "...it's something I--".

"What's so interesting about the ground anyway, Omega?" he interjected--purposely stressing out my position in the pack to mock me. I gulped again, this time a bit exasperated over the fact that he had been using my position--my family's--to bring me down. If he needed to insult me, then just use my name. I'm the only weakest Omega in the pack anyway. However, when I didn't lift my head up to see him, he started to huff. "...look at me when I talk!".

I was taken aback, still, I quickly obeyed. 

Under my lashes, I noticed the way he rolled his eyes away from me. Yeah, I just made him angry. I didn't know what he's going to do to me though, but of course, knowing him, he'd definitely did something that would make me regret. He was heartless like that, and I knew it. 

He was staring at me for a few seconds until he finally talked; "...everybody out. I need to talk to him alone".

And at that moment, I knew I was screwed. 

Footsteps and soft, curious mumbles started to pierce into my ears as they started to walk away. Some of them were even snickering, and some of them could only just giving me concern looks as they walked away. They're mumbling about something telling me that I would be fine, that the Alpha wouldn't physically hurt me, when in fact, I already knew better. 

After he made sure that we're had been finally left alone, he slowly made his way towards me, eyes fixed into mine, jaw clenched before he suddenly grabbed me by my jaw. His grip was sickeningly tight--too tight like he would break my bone in any second. 

"You're fucking, an irritating creature I've ever seen..." he whispered harshly into my face. It's not like the first time he had been saying that to me, per se, but every time he said it again and again, it was always success to pierce through my heart like a sharp blade. "...you're so annoying. Fucking waste of space. I didn't even know why you exist in the first place. You're just a pain in the ass, you know that? I wish you're dead, somewhere, so I didn't have to look at you again..." he finished off as he pushed my head away with a harsh jerk until I felt--chest first--on the ground. 

My lips were trembling as tears started to gather in my eyes, but thankfully, none of them was falling. 

I hated Kyle. I hated him so much, and yet, I don't understand why I had to cry every time he treated me so harshly like this. He called me a pain in the ass, wanting me dead, and those other things he had said that made me cry. I never understood why. Or, was it because I just took his words to heart? Yeah, probably. 

"...don't you want to say something?" I heard he said. His cold was tone, harsh, and when I tried to get up, I felt a foot had been pressed down against my back. I whimpered painfully. "...you know what, I hate you".

Yeah, I hate you too. 

"...I hope you'll die someday..." he kept saying and saying as he pulled my head up to the back harshly by my hairs. It's hurt, and I had to grit my teeth so that I wouldn't cry. I don't want to cry. It would only make me looked weak and fragile, easily break, though, I knew I already cried before in front of Kyle. But, that was just because the pain was just too much. "...you son of a bitch!" he screamed, pushing my head away. 

Underneath the clear blue sky, I laid down helplessly on the green open field. I am weak. Of course, I couldn't fight against him. And so, albeit the raging fire inside my body, I just lay there--unmoving--as I stared at his feet as he stood in front of my face. 

"...stupid..." I heard he mumbled. Then, as he turned around, I watched as his feet slowly making his way back into the jungle--leaving me alone--helpless--like I was some dirt he had poured his entire hatred into.