Pictures

You sat on the couch, watching the notebook as you stuffed your mouth with Oreos.

Harry jogged down the stairs and smiled when he saw you.

"Why hello beautiful" he winked, bending over to steal the Oreo that was between your teeth, sneaking it into his mouth and chuckling when you pouted.

He placed his lips on yours and leaned back up so he could go into the kitchen.

After getting himself a water bottle, he watched you cover yourself up with a blanket and close your eyes.

You opened your eyes once you noticed the room became a little too quiet, disregarding the television.

You opened your eyes quickly to see Harry's phone was propped up in his hands.

When he saw your eyes were opened, he brought his phone down and started typing.

"What are you doing?" You asked.

"Just telling niall I'm on my way" he casually answered.

You didn't believe him at first but when you saw he didn't crack a smile, you shrugged your shoulders and closed your eyes.

A FEW HOURS LATER

Your eyes fluttered open and you saw harry was nowhere to be found.

You felt something tickle your head and grabbed what seemed to be a little note.

Dear kitten,

Glad you're awake sleeping beauty!

Didn't get to tell you bye since you fell asleep on me.

I'll be home in no time baby girl so look out for me. I love you sweetheart Xxxxxx

Love, Harry X

You smiled at the note and placed it on the couch.

You grabbed your phone getting ready to text Harry but you couldn't seem to ignore the notification that popped up on your phone.

Harry Styles has posted a picture on Instagram

Hmmmm.

You clicked the notification which led you to Instagram just to see the picture Harry posted.

It was a picture of you sleeping.

Oreo in one hand and mouth slightly open.

You groaned but suddenly smiled when you saw the caption.

Best version of sleeping beauty!! Can't get any better than this. She looks like a sweet little kitten! I love you baby! <3
#Adorable Xxx