Exercising

"Fifteen....sixteen...seventeen...Dammit baby girl....get out of here" Harry growled as he continued his push ups.

You giggled.

"Why? What I do?" You asked innocently.

"You just keep sitting there...with those beautiful big eyes...And your ass is killing me in those tights....And that tank top", he stopped to shake his head in awe and lust. "I can't handle this much sexiness. You better get out of here before I lose my shit and carry you to the bedroom" Harry said, breathlessly, yet still seductively.

His crave for you was really turning you on, but you knew you needed to keep safe, knowing for sure Harry would stop his push ups and have you moaning his name in no time.

"Twenty three....Twenty four....Twenty five....at least motivate me baby" Harry begged as he continued.

You laughed as you thought about what you could do.

Your eyes brightened as you thought of the idea.

You raised up and slid underneath Harry.

"Every time you come down...you get to give me a kiss" you winked.

He grinned and began his push ups again.

"Twenty six."

Kiss.

"Twenty seven."

Kiss.

"Twenty eight."

Kiss.

"Twenty nine."

Kiss.

Suddenly Harry started shaking his head as he held his pose above you.

He raised up and lifted you into his arms, bridal style.

"Fuck two hundred push ups. I think I can sweat a different way" he whispered into your ear, as he carried you up stairs and into the bedroom.

This should be fun.