Four songs....

Lyric relates...

Ready to run...

"Escape from the city and follow the sun...cause I wanna be yours...don't you wanna be mine?...."

Harry's always talking about traveling somewhere else around the world...but the part that you love so much is that he always includes you. Instead of saying "I really hope to travel to New York", he'll instead say something like "I really hope to travel to New York with you kitten. Just the two of us." And it absolutely warms your heart that he shows you how important you are to him.

Once in a lifetime....

"When I close my eyes...all the starts align....and you are by my side....You are by my side"

Harry always sings this to you when he's away on tour. Not only is he singing you to sleep but he's also sharing with you how he feels when you're away from him. He hates the feeling of being apart from you. His heart swells in his chest and the distance honestly kills him inside. He can only make himself feel better if he sees your beautiful face by video messaging or looking through pictures and of course sending you a long paragraph about his love for you.

Fireproof....

"Cause nobody knows you baby...the way I do. And nobody loves you baby...the way I do. It's been so long...it's been so long. Baby we're fireproof....Cause nobody saves me baby...the way you do...."

Harry loves how strong the love im your relationship is. He loves that nothing can tear the two of you apart. Not the fans....not the hate...not the paparazzi....nothing. Nothing can harm your relationship in anyway.

You guys are too strong.

You're fireproof.