Restless Nights

"Babe...." You heard a raspy voice groan next to you.

You stirred in your sleep and fluttered your eyes open.

You turned slightly to see Harry lifted up on his elbows and staring at you.

"Harry go to sleep. It's late" you complained.

He huffed and threw his back on his pillow, letting his curls cover his face.

"Well babe, I would be able to sleep, but you keep hogging the cover. And I'm cold" Harry mumbled through his pillow.

"Use your hair then dork. You have enough curls for it" you said, obviously not caring.

You rested your head back on your pillow and closed your eyes.

"You're such a bully baby" he pouted.

Just to tease him, you hugged the cover closer to your body.

"See what I mean? A bully."

You knew Harry wouldn't shut up unless he got what he wanted, so you tossed half of the cover to his side.

"YAYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!" Harry yelled, holding on to his half as if his life depended on it.

There was a quiet moment as you shifted under the cover.

Harry started moving annoyingly and you sat up to glare at him.

He only chuckled and scooted closer to you, wrapping you tightly in his arms and resting his head on your breast.

"Soft like a pillow" you heard him mutter.

You kept yourself from laughing and kept staring down at him.

He knew you were looking at him, so he opened one eye and looked up at you, grinning widely.

"Hey baby girl" he smirked, closing his eye.

"Harry. Let me get comfortable" you pleaded.

"You can get comfortable with me. Let's cuddle kitten."

You rolled your eyes and laid back down, resting in Harry's tight grasp.

For the rest of the night you slept uncomfortably.

Harry's arms still tight around you and if he felt you move, he'd flex a bit and pull you tighter.

He rested his chin on the side of your jaw.

His loud ass snores pounding into your sensitive ear and you would continuously either elbow him, causing him to stir and shut up for a while, or what you like to call it.....

'Booty bump'.

Bumping your bum against his front, which sometimes he takes the wrong way.

Waking up with a boner and grabbing a condom from his night stand.

"No idiot."