Tell me a lie

Dedicated to its_mez

You unlocked the door to your house, walking into the kitchen to gulp down some water.

Once you were done you walked upstairs and into your room where you surprisingly saw harry stuffing his things into a suitcase.

"Hey haz" you greeted.

He kept his eyes down, continuing to place his things in the bag in an unorganized manner.

"Harry....what's going on?" You asked cautiously.

He looked up at you and you saw he wore a pained expression.

"I'm leaving" he spoke.

What?

"Leaving?" You asked. "For tour or something?"

He sighed loudly and shut his bag, staring at you with a very irritated look.

"I'm leaving you, dammit!" He yelled.

Your heart shattered at his words.

"What are you talking about?"

"I don't want you Y/ N. I'm leaving you....." he said heartless tone.

"Oh my god..." You gasped as you felt warm tears fall down your face.

Harry rolled his eyes and grabbed his things, walking downstairs and grabbing his keys.

You ran down the stairs after him.

"Harry, how can you do this? You love me-"

"NO I DONT!!!! I FELL IN LOVE WITH SOMEONE ELSE!!!!" He interrupted you, screaming violently.

"So that's it? Your just gonna leave?" You asked. "Harry you know I would never....ever do something like this to you" you truthfully told him.

"Y/N....what don't you get? I just don't want you anymore. You're not mine....and I'm not yours.....bye Y/N" he breathlessly said.

He opened the door and jogged to his truck, placing his things in the front seat and climbing into the drivers seat.

He started the car and backed out the driveway.

"HARRY!!! DON'T DO THIS TO US!!!" You begged tears rushing from your eyes.

He continues driving off without a look back.

"HARRY STYLES, I HATE YOU!!!!!!!!" You screamed.

TWO WEEKS LATER

It's been hell.

Absolute hell.

It's been two weeks since harry left and it kills you to think about the time being.

You've been crying your heart out, every single day since it happened.

And you know what he's been doing?

Having secret little rendezvous with Taylor Swift.

He was right.

He didn't want you anymore.....

Because he just simply fell in love with Taylor.

You were sitting in the living room, stuffing your face with your favorite ice cream, but was soon interrupted when you heard a knock on the door.

"Go away!!!" You begged towards the stranger.

They ignored your pleading and continued knocking over and over.

"Ugh!!" You groaned, placing the ice cream down and raising up, off the couch to answer the door.

Once you opened it, you couldn't believe your eyes as you stared at the one person you've been trying to avoid most.

"Harry?" You asked, your eyes wide.

"It's me love" he said, giving a soft smile.

Love.

The fact he had dared to even give you a stupid pet name right now made you angry.

"NO!!! DON'T CALL ME LOVE!!!' You furiously cried as you pounded Harry's chest with your fist roughly.

He let you continue hitting him.

He knew it was best for you to let out all your anger on him, as it's what he deserved.

After a few minutes of letting you go at it, he grabbed both of your wrist as you cried and rested his head against yours.

"Baby....I was a fool. A complete fool to let you go. I thought I loved someone else....I thought it'd be better for me to let you go. Y/ N...I'm so in love with you it's scary. And I spend all my time obsessing over you...I never felt this way before and I'm so scared of this feeling. I thought if I left....the absence of this feeling would be a good thing....but I went crazy without you....I need you to believe me baby....please...." Harry spoke softly into your ear.

"Harry....you really hurt me" you cried.

"I know love, I know. I hate myself for it and all I ask for is your forgiveness. Please Y/ N....please don't fall out of love with me. I need you......I love you" Harry begged you, tears falling from his eyes.

You stared at him.

Seeing the pain in his eyes that you felt when he left.

At least he knows how it felt.

He admitted to you that he needs and loves you and that's all you needed to hear.

You nodded and Harry's face lit up in satisfaction.

"I'll never...ever hurt you again" he promised.

You nodded again, grabbing his curls in your hands.

"I love you so much Y/N" he smiled, kissing your lips passionately.

"You better" you cheekily said earning a chuckle from harry who happily picked you up and carried you upstairs.