Causing trouble

Hello my loves!!!

Sorry about my 18 month hiatus!!!!!

I've just been really busy with school and rn I'm in Austin!

Woohoo!!!

Now that I finally know the WiFi, I will get busy!!!

Now my beautiful little cake pops....

*Snoop dogs voice* Let's take a journey.....

"Harry stop! We're gonna get in trouble!!" You shouted at your insane boyfriend as he started to take all the essential needs from the hotel room.

"Babe, this stuff is for us to take. They renew them anyway" Harry assured you.

You watched as he stuffed the bath robe, bar soap, shampoo and conditioner into his bag.

Once he zipped it up, he stood back up to look at you with a cheeky grin on his face.

"You're such a rebel" you glared.

"Maybe....but who doesn't like causing trouble up in hotel rooms?" He asked.

"And having secret little rendezvous?" You encountered, raising your eyebrows.

"Excatly!! See, we're on the same page" he grinned.

You rolled your eyes and looked back towards the television.

"Page 42 right?" Harry cheekily joked.

"Actually I'm on page 95. You're on 42" you sassed.

"Then how about we make our way to page 56?" He suggested.

You shook your head and continued to stare at the boring channel.

"Please love?" Harry asked.

Nothing.

"Aww. Don't ignore me buttermuffin" Harry winked.

You almost smiled at the fact he called you buttermuffin.

"Come on my little chocolate chip!" He begged as he climbed into the bed with you, hovering over you and leaving small kisses on your jawline.

You weren't giving in.

He started leaving slobbery kisses on your neck, biting down softly while rubbing his hands up and down your sides.

"Come on baby girl. I know you want me as much as I want you" he growled into your ear, biting your earlobe afterwards.

You rolled your eyes at your eagerness and lifted Harry's head up so his lips met with yours.

He smiled into the kiss before pulling away and removing his shirt.

"Now...let's really cause some trouble" he insisted, tugging at the ends of your shorts with a cheekily grin.

Hope you enjoyed!!

There's still more to come!!

And don't worry, my hiatus ISN'T permanent!!

I renewed my contract ;)