Interview Blues

FLASHBACK 30 MINUTES AGO

"FINE!!" You screamed.

"FINE!!" Harry replied grabbing his things and walking out the house to go to his interview.

END OF FLASHBACK

It's been an hour since you and Harry got into that stupid argument.

You always hated getting into fights with harry, they always leave a big hole in your heart until one of you apologizes.

You continued stuffing your face with ice cream as you sat on the couch.

You checked the time.

11:45am.

Harry's interview is on!

You quickly changed the channel and finally saw the screen held four amazing boys onto it.

"We should do more carpool karaoke with you guys. That was really fun" James corden cheered as the boys seemed to be just getting back inside the studio again.

"So now that we're finished doing....whatever the hell that was. Let's talk about...boys favorite subjects.....pussy" James said.

Liam, niall, Louis and Harry's eyes went wide as the crowd laughed.

"What?" Liam asked.

"Oh you know. Cats....like harry claims" James grinned causing everyone to laugh....except Harry.

"No I'm only joking. Let's talk about girls. So, all of you have girlfriends...correct?" James asked.

"Sophia" Liam smiled.

"Eleanor" Louis grinned, looking down at his feet.

"I'm not really dating anyone at the mome-" Niall was suddenly cut off.

"ME!!" A fan screamed from the audience.

You chuckled as niall laughed as well.

"Yes definitely" niall agreed, smiling at the fan.

"Now Harry...I couldn't help but notice...you've been very quiet...everything alright?" James asked, eyeing harry.

The camera was now on Harry's face.

He looked to be in a depressed state.

His nose was red, eyes droopy and his shoulders seemed tense.

"Well....", Harry began. "Y/ N and I got into a pretty rough argument before I came out. I just wish I could give her more, instead of making her mad all the time, you know? I just really hope she forgives me....I can't live without her" Harry spoke, earning 'awws' from the crowd.

You smiled widely at the tv.

You grabbed your phone and immediately started texting Harry.

You: You're so sweet!! And of course I forgive you. I'm sorry too!! I love you Harry!! Xxx

After sending the message you looked up on the tv to hear a weird jingle.

It was Harry's phone.

You and Harry, as a couple, like to have certain jingles for each other whether it's text message, incoming call...anything.

Harry quickly took out his phone, knowing the jingle by heart and knowing the message was from you.

His face lit up as he read the message.

"Everything good?" James asked Harry again.

Harry's dimples finally came out for the first time since the show started.

"Yea lad. Everything's perfect."