He's your brother

"KICK THE BALL!!!!! KICK THE BALL!!!!!" You heard loud screaming from downstairs.

Ugh.

Boys, I swear.

You can't do my homework with all this loud noise going on.

You ran downstairs to find the couch filled with four boys.

Liam.

Louis.

Niall.

And of course....

Your idiotic brother.....

Harry.

You walked up to Harry and blocked his attention towards the soccer game that was playing on tv.

"What?" Harry asked, already annoyed.

"Shut up."

"Shut don't go up, prices do so-"

"Oh my god harry, how old are you? Five? Explains a lot" you snobbed.

"Don't you have homework to be doing?" Harry asked, eyebrows raised.

"Don't you have dick to be sucking?" You sassed.

Liam, niall and Louis corrupted into a storm of Oooh's.

Harry glared at them and stood up, stepping closer to you as he gave you a rude look.

"You know what?" Harry asked.

"What? You're an absolute idiot? Oh I know, you don't have to remind me."

"There's no dicks around, why is your mouth still open?" Harry questioned.

You rolled your eyes.

"And how long did it take you to make that one up? I bet our dog could eat a bowl of alphabet soup and shit out a better come back than that" you continued.

The boys tried their best to muffle their laughs down.

"Wow, you're even dumber than you look" Harry said.

"You know someday I'd like to see things from your point of view, but I just can't get my head that far up my ass like you can" you replied.

"DAYUMMMMM!!!!" Louis screamed.

Liam elbowed him.

"Okay guys that's enough" Liam suggested.

You rolled your eyes and looked back towards your brother.

"Why? It's not like he cares about me anyway" you said, walking back upstairs and to your room until you were stopped

"Woah, hold up. You think I don't care about you?" Harry asked, pulling you towards him.

"You never care Harry!" You barked.

"Love, how can you think that? You're my baby sister. Of course I care. I know we fight....a lot...but no matter what, I love you.....You know this....right Y/ N?" Harry asked.

You could hear the sensitivity and faithfulness in his voice as he started into your eyes.

Maybe he does care....

You finally nodded and Harry smiled, bringing you into a bear hug

"It's not my fault you're a pain in the ass" Harry teased, smacking your bum playfully.

You giggled.

Harry pulled away and stared at you.

"You're absolutely beautiful. Now go back upstairs and finish your homework. Afterwards I'll take you with the guys and I to grab some hot wings" Harry offered.

You smiled and nodded your head.

You started to walk upstairs until harry stopped you again.

"Oh and Y/ N?" Harry asked.

"Yes?"

He brought his lips to your ear.

"Make sure you change your outfit before we leave...yea?" Harry whispered.

You pulled away and looked down at your attire.

You had a crop top and high wasted shorts on.

You frowned and looked back up at harry.

"How come?" You asked.

"Well I'd be lying if I said the guys didn't talk about your ass. They're obsessed, and I'd actually like to enjoy my hot wings without watching them check you out" Harry spoke.

You rolled your eyes, although you couldn't hide the tiny happy feeling you felt inside knowing Liam, Louis and niall, as cute as they are, check you out.

"Do they really do that?" You asked, trying to hide the eagerness in your voice.

"Yes" Harry answered but soon frowned once he saw the smile that fell apron your face.

"Hey! Don't get any ideas. You're my baby sister and you're off limits" Harry said, starting to get protective.

You shook your head and rolled your eyes again.

"If only you didn't have my good looks" Harry murmured causing you to laugh.

"Fuck off Harold" you giggled as you ran back upstairs.