Embarrassment

"HOW IS EVERYBODY DOING TONIGHT?????!!!" Harry screamed into the Mic, as he smiled at the crowd.

The crowd screamed in response.

"Now...I know this may not be the best time...but I would like to introduce you guys to someone very special to me...." Harry spoke.

Oh god.

Please be Lou, you prayed.

Please be baby lux, you begged.

You stood back stage, fingers crossed.

"Y/ N? Join me on stage babe" Harry said, looking backstage at you.

Dammit.

You shook your head.

"Come on princess...they won't bite..." Harry assured you.

"Ha...some might" Louis joked.

"Lou!" Harry scolded.

Harry flickered his eyes back to you and gestured for you to come near him.

'No' you mouthed.

"Hold on everyone..." Harry said to the crowd.

Harry ran off stage and picked you up, placing you over his shoulders.

"Come on baby" he encouraged.

"No harry!! I really don't want to" you complained, throwing punches at his back.

"Oh come on beautiful" Harry said, slapping your bum and laughing at himself.

He brought you onto the stage and your face immediately dropped as you stared at the enormous crowd of girls and some boys.

"Oh g-god..." You stuttered.

"Everyone...this is my lovely queen Y/N" Harry smiled earning loud screams back.

Jesus...it's bad enough the screams were hurting your ears from backstage....they hurt like hell now that you're on stage.

You covered your ears and hid your face in Harry's chest causing the crowd to 'awww'.

"GUYS STOP SCREAMING, SHE'S OBVIOUSLY SCARED!!" You heard a fan scream from the front row.

You gave her a small smile as she stuck up for you.

"She's a bit shy...but she's the most beautiful girl in the world" Harry told the crowd, lifting your chin so you could look at him.

He placed his lips onto yours, causing the crowd to scream again and you started shaking at the loud outburst.

"Okay...sorry kitten, you're obviously scared....thanks for coming on stage baby...I just wanted to show everyone you. You can go relax now, I'll see you after the show love" Harry assured you and you nodded.

You started walking away until harry grabbed you again and brought his lips to your ear.

"And you should know....I plan on making you feel very....very good tonight baby" Harry smirked as you blushed.

"Um...haz....your Mic is still on mate" niall told harry.

Louis and Liam started laughing along with the crowd.

Harry's face dropped.

"Oh fook" Harry cursed.