You call him crying

Harry was recently on tour.

Meaning miles and miles away from you.

Not there to be able to wrap you in his arms telling you it's ok.

You were scrolling through Twitter, reading all the hate as tears fell down your face.

You couldn't handle this anymore and you knew it was better to call Harry now instead of doing something you'd regret later.

You picked up your phone and dialed Harry's number quickly.

He picked up on the second ring and his cheery voice answered with a "Hey baby. How are you kitten?"

"Slut...whore....ugly....fat...." You spoke softly.

There was a pause.

"That's not a good way to greet your boyfriend, huh?" Harry teased.

"Harry...." You cried, letting the tears continue to fall.

Harry stopped laughing, hearing the pain in your voice and knowing this situation was serious.

"Baby, what's wrong?" He asked, great care in his tone.

"Hate. It's really getting to me Harry....and I can't do this anymore" you explained.

He sighed.

"Baby, you can't let these people get to you. You have to ignore them. God, you don't know how terrible I feel that I'm not there with you to hold you baby. I'm so so sorry. Just please...please log out of Twitter and don't get back on until I can do something about this shit. Please" Harry begged.

You nodded your head and agreed to the promise.

"Now please, go up stairs. Put on my shirt I left for you and cuddle with my pillow and watch some tv. Even though I'm a thousand miles away, I'm always here for you baby girl. I promise. I love you."