Made in the A.M. songs...

Lyric relates....

Never enough....

"I just can't get too much of you baby. It's never, it's never enough....Never enough"

Harry absolutely loves the feeling of not getting enough of you. It kills him that every hug...every kiss is never enough. He's crazy about you and he loves being able to have you and every bit of you.

Walking in the wind...

"You will find me.....You will find me...in places that we've never been....for reasons we don't understand....Walking in the wind...Walking in the wind..."

Harry loves that the two of you can make up with ease after an argument. It shows how much you two care for each other no matter who's fault it was. Yes there's a fight...yes it takes a bit of a while for you two to calm down and then talk it out...but at the end of the day....You guys end up in each other's arms, kissing each other and forgiving each other for a little mistake.

Perfect....

"If you like causing trouble up in hotel rooms...and if you like having secret little rendezvous....if you like to do the things you know that we shouldn't do...then baby I'm perfect....Baby I'm perfect for you"

Before you and Harry's relationship, he was always trying to win you over by telling you how perfect you two are for each other but you never believed him. Now that you two are together, Harry couldn't be more right. He's proved you wrong and you love how you perfectly fit in his arms. You love how perfect his lips feel against yours. And even more you love how powerful the love is between you two. It's everlasting and absolutely perfect.