You fixed me

Hey babes!!

Here's a request for my love, HazzysKitten

Hope u enjoy!!!

I laid in Harry's arms as we rested on the couch.

I kept my eyes on the screen of the television as Harry played with the loose strands of my pony tail.

"I love you Kora" he whispered into my ear, nibbling at my ear lobe.

I giggled at his gesture and turned around in his arms so I could face him.

"I love you too, Styles."

He winked at me, and grabbed my arms, wrapping them around his neck.

"Thank you" he breathed out.

I stared back at him, confused as to why he was thanking me.

"For what?" I questioned, tugging at his luscious curls I just couldn't get enough of.

"For your love. I don't think you know how much you fixed me."

"Fixed you?"

He chuckled at how unaware I was, but he couldn't blame me.

I honestly had no idea what he was talking about.

"Kora. Before I met you....I never knew what love was. I dated tons of girls. Went through them like a deck of cards. I always hoped I would fall in love with one of those girls but...none of them were for me. I gave up on dating after I couldn't find my true love. I was utterly broken and didn't think I would ever find the one. But here she is...right in front of me. Beautiful smile, beautiful personality....just absolutely beautiful. I love you so much baby. Thank you for fixing my heart" Harry smiled.

Tears formed in my eyes at his sweet words.

He chuckled and brushed away a tear with the pad of his thumb.

"I didn't mean to make you cry love. You just mean so much to me...I needed to tell you" Harry explained, holding me tightly.

"I love you so much" I cried.

He pressed his lips to mine passionately.

He pulled away and brushed his nose against mine.

"I love you more baby girl."