A night to remember

Hey babes!! Here's a request for my friend NarryMcuddly

Hope u enjoy babe!!

"And then I'll kiss your neck and move all the way down to where you want me most" Harry whispered in my ear as he placed kisses to my neck.

I giggled.

Harry was in his cheeky state right now and he kept telling me about all the dirty things he's going to do to me when we go up to bed.

I continued staring at the tv but then stopped when I felt eyes on me.

I looked over to see who it was.

Niall.

He's been staring at me a lot lately.

I wonder what's up.

"Well I think we should call it night. It's getting pretty late" Liam said standing up.

The five of us were staying at a beach house for the weekend and all of us were staying up all night each day.

"Yea I agree. Good night lads" Louis said getting up as well and going up stairs with liam.

"Goodnight" Harry, niall and i said.

"Come on Nareeman. Let's go to bed baby" Harry said, standing up and reaching a hand out for me.

I happily took it and stood up.

"I'll be up in a bit. I'm just going to get something to drink" I said.

Harry nodded and kissed me before heading upstairs.

I walked to the fridge to gulp down a bottle of water.

Once I was done, I threw it away and closed the fridge.

Suddenly someone cleared their throat behind me.

"Oh Jesus, niall you scared me" I gasped. "I forgot you were still down here."

"Sorry love" niall chuckled.

I smiled and walked out the kitchen.

"Hey Nareeman...can I ask you something?" Niall asked.

I turned around and stared at him.

"Um..sure. Go ahea-"

"Do you love Harry??" He rushed.

I was taken aback by his question.

"Yes I do....why do you ask?" I questioned.

"Well...there's this guy that likes you....and-"

"Well that's too bad because I only love Harry" I interrupted.

"So that's it? You're not even going to give the guy that likes you a chance?" Niall asked, seeming frustrated.

"Who is it?" I asked.

"Not important."

"Well obviously it's important Niall if this person likes me so much. Now who is it?" I forced.

"Me..." He breathed out.

I gasped.

Niall?

Likes me?

What????

"Niall....I-"

"I know, I know. You're with harry. But I don't care. I love you Nareeman an-"

"What's that?" A voice asked from behind.

I turned around to see an angry looking Harry.

"Oh shit" niall cursed under his breath.

"You love Nareeman? Yea...I don't think so" Harry spit out.

Harry walked up to niall and grabbed him by his shirt, throwing him against the wall.

"STOP!!" I screamed.

Louis and Liam ran downstairs and grabbed Harry, pulling him off of niall.

"Stay the fuck away from my girl!" Harry yelled at niall.

Niall rolled his eyes in response and grabbed his keys, walking out the house.

"Niall-" Louis started.

"Let him. He needs to cool off. So do you Harry. Nareeman I think it's best if you take Harry upstairs and calm him down" Liam said.

I nodded my head and grabbed Harry's hand.

Once we made it to our room I closed the door while harry laid on the bed.

I went to join him and he engulfed me in his arms.

"I can't believe him" Harry huffed.

"He's still your friend Harry" I reminded him.

"Yea well it's going to take a lot for me to forgive him. I'm sorry if I scared you...I just love you so much...and I don't want anyone to take you away from me" Harry admitted.

I smiled.

"Hey...I'm not going anywhere. I love you harry" I said, kissing his lips.

"I love you Nareeman."

Hope you enjoyed!!!