He hears you sing

"HELLO FROM THE OTHER SIIIIIIIDE.....I MUST'VE CALLED A THOUSAND TIIIIIIMES....TO TELL YOU I'M SORRY.....FOR EVERYTHING THAT I'VE DONE.....BUT WHEN I CALL YOU NEVER.....SEEM TO BE HOME." You sung loudly from the shower.

You quickly washed the shampoo out of your hair, adding conditioner afterwards.

You then moved on to the next song.

"YOU AND ME GOT A WHOLE LOT OF HISTORY!! WE CAN BE THE GREATEST TEAM!! THAT THE WORLD HAS EVER SEEN!!! YOU AND ME GOT A WHOLE LOT OF HISTORY!!! SO DON'T LET IT GO!! WE CAN MAKE SOME MORE!! WE CAN LIVE FOREVER!!!!" You screamed.

After washing your hair, you got out of the shower and dried yourself off with the towel.

You opened the door, just to see Harry was leaning against the door frame.

"Now that's what I call an x-factor winner" Harry said clapping his hands.

Your cheeks immediately flushed as you realized he heard you all this time.

"Aww, don't be embarrassed princess. You have a beautiful voice....really you do. I might have to consider taking you on stage with me sometimes" he smiled.

"Whatever" you said, earning a chuckle from him.

"Mmmm. Now go get dressed my little popstar. I'll be preparing dinner downstairs" Harry spoke.

You nodded and as you turned away, Harry smacked your bum causing you to flick him off and make him laugh loudly.

"That's not a nice finger....although I know you like it when it's pushed far into your p-"

"HAROLD OUT!!" You screamed, smiling.

He put up his hands in surrender and ran out the room, turning around to give you one more wink.

"Ladies and gentlemen....Harry styles" you laughed.