Before the show

Harry only had ten minutes before he had to leave to go on stage and perform.

The two of you sat backstage in the chill out room with other friends.

His back pressed to a small love seat couch.

Your legs wrapped around his waist as you sat on his lap and he held the small of your back for balance.

"This show is for you baby. My 110% is all dedicated to you" Harry whispered in your ear as he pressed light kisses to your jawline.

"That's sweet but...how about only 100%. That other ten can go away since you always end up falling" you teased.

He only grinned at you and pulled you closer.

"You ever heard the saying 'Break a leg'? I'm only trying to accomplish it, even if it means embarrassing myself for my fans and loved ones" Harry smiled.

"Well ever heard the saying 'It's just an expression'? Maybe you should listen carefully to that one" you replied causing Harry to throw his head back in amusement.

"God, I love you so much" his raspy voice cried out.

You wrapped your arms tightly around his neck, bringing his face closer.

"I love you too Haz."

His nose brushed against yours and you lifted yourself up a bit just so your lips could meet his.

His plumped lips slid against yours as he melted in your touch.

"He's only going on stage Y/ N, not leaving the country" you heard a sassy voice say.

You and Harry pulled away to see who said it and of course you were greeted with Louis grinning at you guys.

Harry flicked him off and only went back to kissing you, causing people in the room to laugh.

"OKAY GUYS!! FIVE MORE MINUTES TILL THE SHOW!!! LET'S HAVE A GOOD TIME OUT THERE!!!" Paul insisted as he roughed the boys up.

"Ugh" you groaned, earning a chuckle from harry.

"I'll be back baby. Don't worry. And then when I get back...." he said, bringing his lips to your ear so no one else could hear. "We can go home....to our bed.....and continue this little make-out session....yeah?" He suggested, seductively running his hand up your thigh.

You only moaned in response which he happily smirked at.

He gave you one more kiss before doing the terrible act of pulling away.

He walked off with the guys and turned around to blow you one more kiss.

You smiled at him and only giggled, sitting back on the couch and looking up at the television to watch the show.