He visits you at work

You continued to shuffled through all the clothes of forever 21, hanging and folding them up.

Even though this seems easy, it's actually annoying and really creates pain in your back as you have to keep bending down over and over.

"Excuse me ma'am, does this bra look like it'll fit me well?" A voice suddenly asked you.

You looked up just to see a Cheeky smile plastered onto the customers face.

"Harry. What are you doing here?" You asked, dropping a few clothes and walking up to him.

"Hello to you too baby. And I came to bring you some food. I got you chick-fil-a with an extra large lemonade...hope that's okay kitten" he smiled at you.

You were so lucky to have Harry and as much as you love him, you needed to dismiss him.

"Harry, babe that's so sweet...but you need to go" you said.

He gave you a pout and set your food down on the counter so he could wrap his arms around you.

"But why?" He questioned.

You glanced over Harry's shoulders over and over, looking for bystanders.

Harry furrowed his eyebrows and turned around to see what you were looking at.

"What are you looking for? And why do I have to leave?" Harry pounded you with questions.

You sighed.

"My boss and snitches. And because Harold, I'm not aloud to exactly have guest....And if my boss or co-manager sees you with me, I'll get in trouble" you explained.

Harry rolled his eyes.

"That's fucking ridiculous" Harry spit.

"Shhh" you warned, smacking his chest.

"Is there a problem here?" An annoying voice asked and you frowned immediately, already knowing who it was.

"No boss, everything's fine" you assured the loud lady.

"Then what's going on here?" She asked, eyeing Harry.

"Oh I'm sorry. I was just walking in here trying to look for some sexual lingerie for my girlfriend who just so happens to be one of your workers. She was only helping me and I wanted to bring her some lunch too" Harry spoke.

You stared at harry in shock as your boss did too.

"Oh...well I guess you can go ahead and take your lunch break now Y/ N. But get straight to work right afterwards. These clothes aren't going to hang themselves" your boss said.

You nodded your head as she walked away.

You then turned to look at harry.

"You're crazy" you scolded.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Just a little. Now let's go have you eat up and then we can sneak in the back room and get you to try on some Bras."

"Harry!!"