Lazy Days

You and Harry were tucked underneath a blanket as the two of you laid on the couch.

You, wrapped in his arms as you sat on his lap, only covered in his t-shirt.

Him, obviously pleased with the position you two were in, only clothed in his Calvin Klein underwear and you couldn't help but stare down at his chest from time to time to look at his abs and tattoos.

He brushed your hair out of your face as he started down at you.

"You are so beautiful" he breathed out as he stared at you in awe.

You smiled and wrapped your arms around his neck so you could pull his lips down to meet yours.

His soft lips touched your plump ones.

The two of you moved in sync and he repeatedly bumped the tip of his tongue against your bottom lip, begging for entrance.

You smirked at his eagerness and pulled away, which made him frown.

You giggled and pecked his nose.

"I'm bored" you spoke.

He let out a long breath and you could tell he was tired and you felt bad for acting a bit needy.

"Well.....what would you like to do sweetheart?" He asked, giving a small crooked smile.

You thought for a while.

You couldn't think of anything.

It was so rainy outside so you couldn't go anywhere.

"Can we at least go upstairs?" You asked.

He nodded and stood up, taking you in his arms as he carried you with ease.

Once he made it to you two's bedroom, he placed you softly on the bed and hovered over your body.

"What shall we do on the bed?" Harry asked, raising his eyebrows, smirking.

You could tell he was starting to get horny as his eyes filled with lust.

"I can think of a few things..." You played along.

Harry brought his lips to your neck and that's when you took the chance to grab a pillow and smack him in the head with it.

He brought his head up and stared at you in disbelief.

"You did not just do that" he said.

Uh oh....

A playful grin started to spread upon his lips.

"It's on" he spoke.

He grabbed two pillows and smacked them against your body.

The two of you continued to laugh as you jumped around the bed, hitting each other with the pillows.

Harry brought a pillow up and it hit you in the face.

You fell onto the bed and covered your face as you let the pain wash through you.

"Oh my god. Y/ N......baby are you hurt?" Harry asked, worrisome.

He sat onto the bed and pulled you into his arms as he rocked you.

"I'm so sorry love I didn't mean to, I just tho-"

You cut Harry off by grabbing a pillow and hitting him hard in the face knocking him onto the ground.

"Hey!! You tricked me!!" He groaned.

"It sucks to suck ass doesn't it?" You asked, smiling widely.

"Hey! Watch your language....this is a family show...." Harry grinned.

"Or is it?" You laughed.