One Chonce

Here's a request for my friend harrysxkitty

Hope you loves enjoy!!

"Please Harry.....please" Louis begged.

"BOO BEAR TOMLINSON ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR FUCKING MIND??? NO. SHE'S MINE!!" Harry yelled, making me flinch in his arms.

"Sorry baby" he whispered in my ear.

"Come on haz. Just one" Louis continued to beg.

My cheeks were pass tomato color as Louis continued his annoying plead.

"Louis. There's no way in hell I'm letting you kiss Lexi" Harry said.

"Just give me a chonce Harry....ONE CHONCE AND I'LL LEAVE YOU ALONE. JUST ONE PECK!!" Louis screamed.

I giggled at his desperation.

There was a long pause as Harry thought.

"I hate you" Harry groaned, rubbing his temples.

Louis cheered already knowing Harry's answer.

Louis came running towards me, kneeling down and connecting his lips with mine.

"Hey hey hey!! A peck! Not a 'I haven't seen you in three years' " Harry said, pulling me back into his arms.

"THANKS LAD!!" Louis smiled skipping up stairs and tripping on the way.

"Ow. Im twitching!!" Louis groaned grabbing his knee.

"Good. Twitch bitch" Harry said.

Louis flicked Harry off and waddled upstairs.

"Idiot" Harry grumbled making me laugh.

Harry suddenly started pouting.

"You okay?" I asked.

"No...I just let another guy kiss you. My heart hurts...." Harry sighed.

I smiled.

"Don't worry babe. I will never give another guy the pleasure I give you" I whispered in his ear causing him to moan.

"Ugh. The things you do to me woman" Harry said throwing me over his shoulder and carrying me to the bedroom.

Hope you enjoyed!