My forever

HARRY'S P.O.V.

I continued to stare at Y/ N as she laid her head on my lap.

Why is she so beautiful?

I thank god everyday for blessing me with a girl I can finally settle down with and think of as my one and only.

"Hey lad" Louis said a little too loudly as he walked in with Liam and niall.

"Shhh" I shushed them, ponting down at Y/ N.

"Aww....how cute" niall cooed coming closer to Y/N only to trip on his own feet and hit the coffee table, causing Y/ N to jump in her sleep, but thankfully not wake.

I cursed under my breath.

"Smooth" Liam complimented.

"Niall....you've got to be quiet. Baby girl hasn't gotten any sleep for the past three days" I scolded niall.

"Why?" Liam asked.

"She's been studying like crazy for her finals. This is the only rest she's really gotten and I want her to enjoy it" I replied.

"No problem lad" Louis said, sitting on the couch next to me.

Louis studied Y/ N.

I would be lying if I said I liked the way he was staring at my girl.

"She has a cute bum" Louis commented suddenly.

"Watch it" I barked.

I know Louis was just messing around, but I still don't like guys checking Y/ N out.....

No matter who they are.

"You really love her huh haz?" Niall asked me.

I sighed, and smoothed out Y/N's hair.

"Love doesn't even explain mate......I love and care for this girl so much....she's not like those other girls lads. I've never gotten a tingly feeling or butterflies whenever I touched or kissed a girl the way I do with Y/ N.......she changes me...she brings out this softness in me....I love her so, so much.....she's my forever." I smiled, leaning down to press my lips to her head.

That's right.....

My forever.