Is it too late now to say sorry?

Hey babes!!

Here's a request for my friend rejoycemanuel20

Hope you enjoy!!!

I continued to look at the menu of the restaurant Harry and I were eating at.

Harry.

He claims to have a huge crush on me so he's asked me on our first date together.

Speaking of the cheeky little lad....

I flickered my eyes up to look at him, just to see he was staring at me.

He quickly looked away, smiling at the window that was by our table.

"Well...have you been here before harry?" I asked.

"I have" he replied, keeping his eyes on the window as his knees bounced up and down.

"Um...you realize you aren't....looking at me....right?" I slowly said.

His eyes moved to mine, holding an intense stare.

"I...I'm Sorry I just....I'm....I" he failed to make his sentence.

"What is it?" I asked.

"I'm just....I'm really really nervous......"

"Why would you be nervous....it's just me" I said, confused.

"Exactly Rejoyce....it's just you....and it scares the shit out of me" he admitted.

I was taken aback.

"I scare you?" I asked puzzled.

"Your beauty does.....and I'm scared of being rejected by you....I just like you so much Rejoyce and I really don't want to screw this up" he explained.

His fist knotted together on the table, his knees continued moving and I noticed slight sweat start to form on his head.

"Um....can we leave please..." I asked.

His face dropped.

"I...I thought you were having a good time....did I say something....do somethin-"

"No I just....please" I begged.

He frowned and nodded his head.

After giving the waiter a tip, Harry helped me from my seat and we walked out of restaurant and into Harry's car.

He opened my door for me and I slid in, harry soon joining me from the drivers seat.

He turned the heat on and and started the car.

"Can I turn on the music?" I asked, causing Harry to nod and keep his eyes on the road.

I turned the little knob of the radio and listened to what was coming on next.

"MY ANDACONDA DON'T!! MY ANACONDA DON'T!"

Holy shit.

My face turned a bright red and I quickly turned the music down.

"Oh my god, I'm so sorry" I laughed nervously.

Harry chuckled.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's the radio's fault....not yours beautiful" he smiled.

Beautiful?

I smiled at his kind words and his face dropped when he realized what he said.

"I'm sorry" he apologized.

"Why are you saying sorry? It's not your fault you're so sweet" I grinned.

He soon pulled up to my house and climbed out of the car so he could open my door.

He placed his hand at the small of my back and walked me towards my front door.

"Thank you so much harry...." I thanked him as I unlocked my door.

"Anytime Rejoyce....I know things didn't go as planned....and I'm really sorry if I did something to make you want to leave....honestly the entire drive I was thinking about what I possibly did to freak you out so much and I just wish I could start this date over. I never liked a girl as much as I like you. You're so beautiful and smart and funny and-"

I interrupted harry, by placing my lips to his.

He seemed surprised at first but soon rested his hands on my waist, slowly moving his hands down to my bum.

He seemed to shock himself at his actions so he quickly raised his hands back up.

I chuckled into the kiss and moved his hands back down, letting him know it was okay and I was comfortable.

I pulled away and smiled at him.

"Is it too late now to say sorry?" He asked and I chuckled.

"I believe so....you've said sorry way too many times today" I pointed out earning a small laugh from him.

"I love yo- thank you for joining me tonight....I had fun" Harry smiled, quickly correcting himself from saying something else.

I placed my hands on his shoulders and moved my lips to his ear.

"Stay with me" I pleaded.

He smiled widely.

"Happily" he said, placing his lips to mine again and walking us into the house and up into my room.

Sorry it sucked ass!!

Hope you enjoyed!!!