Confessions

"You'll never know......" Harry whispered into your ear, as the two of you walked down the hallway together.

"Know what?" You asked.

"You'll never know how I feel about you Y/N" he said.

You gave him a confused look.

"What's stopping you from telling me?" You asked, stopping in the middle of the hallway to look at him.

"Him..." he replied.

An "Hey baby" explained his answer as your boyfriend came running to you.

"Hey Justin" you greeted, keeping your eyes on Harry.

Justin seemed to notice this, looking at harry and glaring.

"Get lost loser" Justin spoke to Harry.

Harry was a bit shorter than Justin and you could tell Harry was scared.

Harry turned to walk away but suddenly stopped as he turned back around.

"No" harry said.

"Excuse me?" Justin asked.

"Did I stutter? I said no. You don't deserve Y/ N....as amazing as she is, she deserves someone who will treat her with respect.....and not cheat on her" Harry said.

Your eyes went wide.

You turned to look at Justin.

"What is he talking about?" You asked.

Justin stayed quiet.

"I said....get lost" Justin spit at harry.

"Make me" Harry taunted.

All of a sudden Harry was knocked onto the ground as Justin punched him in the face.

"Oh my god!!" you yelled, kneeling onto the ground to help Harry. "What the hell is wrong with you?" You asked Justin.

"He's lying. How dare he try to come in between me and my girl? You know I love you Y/N" Justin said.

"Y/ N?" A small voice suddenly asked.

You looked behind Justin to see a girl standing there.

"Alice-" Justin started.

"You said you loved me" Alice spoke.

What?

You rolled your eyes as Justin clearly lied to your face.

"Fuck off Justin. We're done" you said, standing Harry up and walking out of the school, obviously done with study hall.

Harry drove the two of you to his house and as soon as he walked in, he ran upstairs, into his room and grabbed a first aid kit.

You quickly followed and watched as he sat on the bed.

"Let me" you suggested, grabbing a band aid and cotton ball and cleaning up Harry's minor injury.

He stared into your eyes as you continued your catering.

"Harry-"

"Y/N-"

You and Harry spoke at the same time, only to corrupt into a fit of laughter afterwards.

"You first" you said at the same time again.

"Okay, you first" Harry smiled.

After you stopped giggling you started your question.

"What did you mean when you said-"

"You'll never know how I feel about you?" Harry interrupted.

You nodded.

"I always liked you Y/ N....always.....but you were always with Justin. I would stay up all night trying to think of a way to make you mine. My notes in school were constantly filled with your name all over them.....I'm crazy about you Y/ N. And then....I saw Justin kissing that Alice girl one day and I knew I needed to tell you as soon as possible....God I could kill him for doing that to you....you don't deserve that. Your such an amazing, smart, beautiful girl.....I just wish you were mine" Harry explained.

Your body filled with butterflies.

"Can I make your wish come true?" You asked.

Harry raised his eyebrows is confusion and looked up at you.

You smiled and placed your lips over his.

His tongue skimmed against your bottom lip, begging for entrance.

Harry pulled you down on top of him, causing you to open your mouth in shock, which he happily placed his tongue into.

"Hey harry how does pizza sound for- Oh" you heard a sweet familiar vocie say.

You quickly pulled away from harry and looked towards the door to see Anne standing there.

She gave you a bright smiled.

"You finally dumped Justin and you're with harry now?" Anne asked.

"How did you know?" You asked.

"Bloody hell, Harry won't shut up about you. I'm glad your his now" Anne said.

You looked back at harry.

"Me too" you agreed.

"Me three" Harry smiled.