Through the dark

Hey loves!!

Here's a request for meh friend 3825_me_Styles

Hope u enjoy beautiful!!

-You tell me that you're sad and lost your way....you tell me that your tears are here to stay....but I know you were only hiding....

-but don't burn out...even if you scream and shout...it'll come back to you....And I'll be here for you.......

"God Harry that was your best joke yet and it was terrible" I laughed as I sat onto the couch with my best friend.

"Let's be honest....they won't get any better" Harry laughed with me, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

I smiled at the sweet gesture and looked up at harry.

His sweet eyes met mine and he stared at me for a while.

"Wow...." he breathed out.

"What?" I asked.

"Nothing can get more beautiful than this face right here" he said pointing at me.

"Harry" I giggled.

"I'm serious" he replied honestly, his orbs holding mine.

There was a long silence between the two of us.

"Skyla....I need to tell you something" Harry spoke.

"Yes?" I asked

"Look....we've been friends for 19 years now...And....we've been there for each other since day one.....I love that about us...And I never want it to end.....And I know you're with zayn...but Skyla....I lov-"

His sentence was cut short when my phone started ringing.

I gave harry the waiting finger and he sighed, impatiently.

I looked at the caller ID.

"Speak of the devil" Harry murmured.

I elbowed him causing him to pout at me.

I stuck my tongue out at him and answered the phone.

"Hello?" My sweet voice asked.

"Where the fuck are you Skyla? It's fucking seven o'clock. You know its passed your fucking curfew" zayn spit through the phone.

I flinched at his words.

Shit, I totally forgot zayn gave me a curfew.

"I'm sorry....I'll be right there" my apologetic voice cried out.

"You better hurry" he forced.

I rolled my eyes and ended the call.

I looked towards Harry.

"So you're leaving me?" He asked as I stood up from the couch and started walking towards the door.

"I'm sorry...you know how zayn is an-"

"No skyla, i don't want to hear it. The guy abuses you for a fucking living and you always go back home to him-"

"He doesn't abuse me Harry" I lied.

"Oh yea? Then what do you call this?" He asked grabbing my arm and lifting it revealing a purplish bruise. "Or this?" He said, rubbing his thumb softly against the swollen bump zayn gave me, this morning, on my cheek.

Harry's grasp was getting a bit too tight for my liking.

"Harry....if you don't let go of my arm...zayn won't be the only one who gave me a bruise" I warned.