Fool's gold

Hey my loves!!

Here's a request for meh friend bish_you_guessed_it

Her username tho XD

I love it!!!

Hahaha, hope you enjoy!!!!

I continued to lay in Harry's arms as we watched tv along with Liam, Louis and niall.

Liam kept his eyes on me, and I couldn't have felt more embarrassed as he wouldn't look away.

I glanced at him and gave him a soft smile which he didn't return.

I gulped and turned back to the tv.

"You okay love?" A raspy voice whispered into my ear.

I turned to look at harry and smiled.

I nodded my head and he lowered his head so his lips brushed against mine.

We were interrupted by a disgusted grunt.

"Harry, can I talk to you alone please?" Liam suddenly asked.

Harry frowned and gave my thigh a small squeeze before standing up and leaving the room with Liam.

I watched as they walked across the hall, into the kitchen.

Louis and niall stared at me, their mouths hanging open.

"Whats wrong?" I asked.

"Um nothing..." niall said awkwardly.

What is going on?

First Liam, now Louis and niall?

I rolled my eyes and stared back at the tv.

I suddenly jumped when I heard a loud slam.

"DAMMIT HARRY!!!!" I heard Liam scream.

My heart started to race as I stood up, letting my feet drag me to the kitchen.

"Lindsey...I wouldn't go in there" Louis suggested.

I shook my head at him and opened the door of the kitchen a bit.

I looked through the small crack to see Harry and Liam standing across from each other, a pan laying on the floor.

"You can't keep doing this to her. You're such a fuck up Harry, I swear. When she finds out she's gonna be heart broken" Liam spoke in anger.

What is he talking about?

"You think I don't know that?" Harry barked back.

"Obviously you don't give a shit. She loves you harry....any one could tell by the way she looks at you. You walk around like you know her....like you love her....when the truth is you couldn't give two fucks about her!!" Liam spit.

I couldn't control myself as I opened the door and entered the kitchen.

"What is he talking about?" I interfered.

Harry gasped as he turned around to look at me, his mouth parted, like he wanted to say something....but the poisonous words wouldn't come out.

He walked up to me slowly, reaching for my hands.

"Baby...." he breathed out.

"Oh cut the baby shit, Harry. Tell her....tell her how it really is....tell her the fucking truth man" Liam glared.

"SHUT THE FUCK UP LIAM!!!" Harry screamed, his face red as he let out his anger.

Harry turned back at me and tears filled my eyes.