Water works

Today is the day.

The day you die.

Hahaha totally joking....

Well....sorta...

Harry insisted that you two go have a nice day at the pool.

Which you don't blame him...it's a beautiful day outside....but there's one little problem....

You can't swim.

"Ready baby?" Harry ask you.

"Um...yea" you nodded.

THE POOL

"Woo!!!" Harry yelled as he jumped into the pool getting water all over you.

"Harry!!" You scolded playfully.

"Sorry babe. Well what are you waiting for? Get in here woman!!" Harry smiled.

You stood up and started shaking a bit.

All you could do was pray an anxiety attack wasn't coming.

Harry opened up his arms for you and you sat down at the end of the pool and slowly slipped down into the pool and into his arms.

"Hi" he grinned as he wrapped your legs around his waist, his hands holding your bum.

You kept your eyes on the water...you started feeling tears fill your eyes as you remembered the tragic time you almost died when you were 14 and went swimming.

"Baby....are you okay?" Harry asked you, worrisome in his voice.

You nodded slightly.

He didn't believe you, so he simply placed his fingers under your chin and lifted your head up so your eyes could meet his green ones.

"Dont lie to me baby....I know when something's bothering you......what's wrong darling? You're shaking" he pointed out.

"Um...I'm fine....just a little afraid that's all" you admitted looking down.

He brought your chin up again and kissed your lips softly.

"You have nothing to be afraid of kitten. As long as I'm around....I won't let anything....and I mean anything....hurt my baby girl....especially water...." he promised staring into your eyes.

Tears fell down your face.

"Aww, sweetheart I didn't mean to make you cry..I was j-"

"No harry....I know. You're perfect....I'm just.....I just feel so loved...that's all" you smiled.

"You are loved baby" he smiled back.

He kissed your lips again and started moving into the water slowly.

"You okay?" Harry asked you for the one hundredth time now.

"Yes...I'm fine....Um...can you.....can you help me swim a bit? I'm tired of being a baby" you asked.

"But your my baby a-"

"Yes I agree I am your baby...but I want to learn how to swi-"

"Thats probably not a good idea love. We don't want you to have an anxiety attac-"

"But I won't...."

"How do you know? Princess you get scared so easily....I just don't want you to get so frightened to the point where you shut down and cry. I don't want to see you cry love...you know that breaks my heart" Harry spoke.

You smiled and took his face in your hands so you could give him a passionate kiss.

"Please Harry....Please" you begged.