My two Babies

"Harry....do me a favor and change Y/D/N's diaper" you told harry from the kitchen.

"Okay sweetheart" he said back, taking your daughter out of her swing and taking her upstairs into the nursery to change her.

You knew Harry probably couldn't handle it so you followed along.

Harry placed your daughter into the small changing bed and opened her diaper.

"HOLY SHIT!!! WHAT DO WE FEED THIS CHILD???" Harry yelled in shock as he gasped for air.

You laughed loudly

"Harry....calm down babe. She's a baby...they come like this" you giggled.

"Right sorry....almost lost my cool for a second."

"You can't lose what you never had" you said, causing him to smack your bum at your teasing.

You held your daughters legs as Harry grabbed wipes and another diaper.

"Wait hold on" Harry spoke quickly.

He suddenly ran out the room and came back with a mask and gloves on.

You rolled your eyes.

"Is this necessary?" You asked.

"For diapers like these....yes" he spoke causing you to chuckle.

"Heyyyy" Harry said suddenly.

"What?" You asked.

"Her bum is as cute as yours...." He grinned.

Oh Harold....

He quickly wiped her down, spraying her bum with Lysol afterwards.

He placed her diaper on and threw his gloves and mask off.

"You'd make one hell of a doctor" you smiled at harry.

"I'll be your doctor anyday...as long as you'll be my nurse" he winked.

You could tell he was thinking of some kinky shit, so you quickly smacked his head.

"I probably deserved that" he nodded, rubbing his head in shame.

You smiled and lifted up your daughter who started giggling.

"Now apologize to daddy for making him change your little diaper" you teased.

"It's ok. As long as I have my two babies....everything is worth it" Harry smiled, holding you in his arms, placing a kiss onto your lips after giving your daughter a cute kiss as well.