He's distracted

You and Harry were up in you two's room.

You simply had your favorite book in your hands, that you read a thousand times, while harry had his song writing book and a pen in his.

You flipped the page in your book and that's when you felt a pair of eyes on you.

You didn't look up at first, thinking you were just imagining it, but when you finally did look up, Harry was staring you down.

Big beautiful green eyes.

"May I help you?" You giggled.

He didn't do anything but kept staring.

You started blushing and looked back down at your book.

"Jesus Christ Y/N, you are such a distraction" Harry said.

You frowned.

"I didn't even say anything" you protested.

He then pulled you into his lap, facing him.

"No....but your beauty did. It kept calling my name..... 'Harry!! Harry!! Give me some of your gravy!!'," He teased in a school girls voice.

You laughed loudly, wrinkles forming by your nose and eyes.

"God baby, you are so beautiful" Harry promised.

"Oh hush" you said, not believing him.

"Its true. You're the most beautiful thing in the world" he smiled.

You chuckled.

You two stared into each other's eyes for a long time and he sighed, seeming frustrated.

"What's wrong?" You asked.

"I'm so distracted....and my inspiration isn't helping" he said pouting.

You poked his bottom lip.

"I'll just leave the room then. That way you can focus and find your inspiration quicker" you suggested.

You started to get up to leave but he grabbed your hand and pulled you back down.

"How could I find my inspiration quicker if she's leaving the room?" He asked puzzled, slight amusement found in his voice.

You froze.

"I......I'm your inspiration?" You asked.

"Of course you are baby. You're my inspiration for everything. A lot of the songs the guys and I sing, I wrote.....and....they were about you" he admitted, blushing widely.

"Awww....Harry....that's so cute" you smiled.

"You're so cute" he grinned.

"No you are" you battled.

"No you are."

"No you are."

"No you are."

You loved being cheesy and cliche with him.

It just showed how playful, loveable, and passionate you two are for each other.

He really brings out the playful side in you...

But hell....

You really bring out the love he feels for you...

And only you.