Chapter 40

Today is the big day. Me and Justin's wedding day.

I'm currently looking at myself in the mirror looking at my beautiful wedding dress. I smiled as my aunt put the veil on top of my head.

I heard a knock on the door and turned to see my smiling father.

"Ready to go?" I nodded my head.

"I wish mom was here."

"She is here." He kissed my forehead. I smiled and picked up my bouquet of flowers.

I heard the music started playing and Mariah and Luke walked down the aisle. Mariah was the flower girl and Luke was the ring bearer. After the kids went down the aisle then went all the bridesmaids and groomsmen. After that it was my turn. The doors opened and the first face I saw was Justins. I took a deep breath and started walking down the aisle, the same rythym as my dad.

I eventually made it to Justin. His smile even bigger than before. He shook my dads hand and intertwined our fingers together.

"You're beautiful." He whispered in my ear. I mouthed thank you and turned our attention back to the priest.

During the ceremony I wasn't really paying attention. I was thinking about everything else except what the priest was saying. But then I felt Justin turn towards me so I faced him. His smile was so big and it made me smile more.

Before I knew it, we both said I do. Then our lips connected for the first time as husband and wife. I heard clapping, whistling, yelling, and crying. I smiled into our kiss then we both pulled away.

"I love you Mrs. Bieber."

"I love you, Husband." We intertwined our fingers and walked down the aisle as Mr. and Mrs. Bieber.

"Oh my god." I whispered to myself.

Its a month after me and Justins wedding. We went to Panama for our anniversary and it was perfect. It was just Justin and I.

I'm currently home alone while Justin took the kids to the neighborhood park.

I'm actually in my bathroom looking at a pregnancy test. It read positive. I'm pregnant with my third child. I couldn't get my smile off my face.

I heard the front door open and heard three people laughing. I hid the test for now and walked over to my laughing family.

"Hey baby." I smiled and gave him a kiss. Mariah and Luke attacked me with hugs and kisses.

Me and Justin put Mariah and Luke to sleep since it was bed time and then laid in bed talking. I decided this was the time to tell him. I got up and went to the bathroom to get the pregnancy test.

"Justin."

"Yeah?" I took a deep breath and handed him the test. I saw his face confused at first but when he looked at the test he smiled.

"This is great!" He kissed me and I immediately kissed back.

"When did you find out?"

"About 2 hours ago." He smiled.

"This is amazing. Do you think its a boy or girl?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"What do you think?" 

"I think its a boy."

"Really? Why?"

"I dont know. I just have a gut feeling."

"Good night my babies." I smiled when he put his hand on my stomach. It reminded me when I was pregnant with the twins.

"Good night Justin." I gave him a kiss and fell asleep with his hand on my stomach.