Chapter 45

Me, Mariah, Luke, Austin, and Justin are all back in LA. Things are slowly getting back like they used to be but it won't exactly be the same. There will always be a part of me where I'll remember what happened. 

"You feeling better?" He shook his head.

"Do you want anything?"

"Umm, no thanks."

"Justin, I can tell by your face you want something. Just tell me." He grinned.

"I want you." He pulled me on top of him which made me laugh. He gave me a kiss which got pretty heated.

"The kids are going to wake up."

"Try not to scream."

He flipped me over and took his shirt off. He then started kissing my neck and he kissed my sweet spot which made me moan.

"Justin-" He continued kissing my neck and I pulled his pants off. He stopped kissing my neck and took off my clothes. 

He eventually entered me and it just felt right. I scraped my nails against his back and gasped for air. Eventually we both hit our climax and Justin fell next to me.

"That was-"

"Amazing." He finished the sentence for me. I gave him another kiss and got dressed. 

"Dont forget were going to Florida for my cousins wedding next week." He sighed.

"I totally forgot."

"I know. Thats why I got your suit for you." He smiled and pulled my onto his lap.

"You're the best. Did you know that?"

"I've been told a few times. Especially earlier." I winked and it made him blush.

"Would you like to dance?" I nodded my head and Justin took my hand. We slowed dance to Always Love You by Whitney Houston.

"You look stunning tonight."

"Thank you." I gave him a kiss.

"You think the kids are okay?"

"Yes Steph. You know Fredo, if something happened he would call." I nodded my head.

"Were you mad at Fredo when he told me what happened?"

"I was a little upset, but then I recognized that you guys are friends and he didn't want to hurt you." I half smiled. "You do know I regret everything that happened, right? I will always regret it."

"Yeah I know. Let's just not talk about it anymore. Let's move on."

"I love you so much, Stephanie."

"I love you too, Justin."