Chapter 22

Me and Justin just got to Canada. Were staying here for two weeks. After the two weeks Justin is finshing his new album and getting ready for his new tour. 

"Stephanie!" I turned around to see Jaxon running towards me. I squattted down and opened up my arms to him. I wrapped my arms around him and stood up.

"Hi buddy." Me and Jaxon are really close. Hes like a younger brother to me. He wrapped his arms around my neck and put his head on my shoulder. I walked to the living room, seeing Justin fooling around with Jazzy. She looked up and saw me and smiled really big. She ran over to me and gave me a hug.

"I missed you Stephanie!"

"I missed you Jazzy!" She went back over to Justin and he started tickling her. I laughed at her excitement.

"She looks so cute in her little graduation gown and cap." I smiled. I looked over at Justin and hes all upset.

"Justin, are you okay?"

"Shes just all grown up." I put my arms around him.

"She's still your little sister." I gave him a sweet little kiss and he smiled.

"It will be our kids one day."

 I smiled at him. "We have to get married first."

"I know. It'll happen one day." I looked over at Jazzy to see her waving at us. I waved back and so did Justin.

After the graduation, we all went out to dinner to celebrate. Then me and Justin went back to the hotel.

"Justin are you okay? You've been acting weird."

"Uhh, yeah. I'm fine." I furrowed my eyebrows and went to the bathroom to take a shower.

When I got out of the shower I saw Justin passed out on the bed. I put on a tank top and pajama shorts then threw my hair into a messy bun. Justin was on top of the blankets so I pulled them out from under him carefully. He stirred but then continued to sleep. I got into the bed and gave him a kiss on the cheek. He opened his eyes slowly and smiled. I smiled back. Then he started to lean in. I also leaned in until our lips were connected.

"I love you. Oh and happy 2 year anniversary."

"Wow. 2 years has gone by fast. I love you Justin." I turned around and he put his arms around my waist, then we both fell asleep.

The next two weeks we spent with our families. Yesterday was Christmas and today we are leaving. Were going back to LA, then we are going to New York City for New Years Eve because Justin is performing. 

We just landed in LA and the paps are already crazy.

"Stephanie! Is it true you're pregnant?"

"Justin! How do you feel about Twist dating Selena?" and so many more ridiculous questions. We just ignored them and got into the car. Justin looked a little mad.

"Justin, ignore them. They just want to piss you off."

"I know. You're not pregnant are you?" I laughed and shook my head. Which made him to laugh. I saw him pull out his phone and go on twitter. He was looking through his mentions when one caught my eye. I grabbed his phone and read it.

"Justin, today is my last day. I'm tired of this world and I need to leave. I love you and I always will. Goodbye. xoxo" 

I felt tears come in my eyes. I decided to tweet her.

"Please dont go. I need you here, other people need you. Please." 

Immediately people started tweeting her, telling her to stop what shes doing and live life. 

"I love you. You know that?"

"Can we go see her?" He nodded his head

. "I'll have Scooter find out where she lives." He grabbed his phone and texted Scooter.

"He found her."

"Really?"

"Yeah. She lives in LA." I smiled.

"When can we go?"

"Now. He called her mother. She's still alive. You saved her life." I looked out the window and smiled. He put his arm around me. 

We knocked on their door and a women about 35 answered.

"Hi, you must be Justin and Stephanie. I'm Jill. Come in." We smiled, shook her hand and walked in.

"She's in her room. She has no idea that you were coming here." She showed us to her room and Justin opened the door. She was on her computer, facing away from us. Justin went up to her and stood behind her.

"My old youtube videos?" She turned around and her face was priceless. She immediately hugged him.

"Oh my god. You're in my room!" He smiled and hugged her back. Then she came to hug me.

"What are you doing here?!"

"We wanted to visit you." We sat in her room just talking. We took some pictures. She's a really nice girl. She told us the reason she wanted to commit suicide. She also said Justin is the only reason why she is alive today. She's getting help tomorrow. We even gave her our numbers. We talked to her enough that we trusted her. She'll text or call us if she ever needs her help with a problem.

"Thank you for coming. I love you guys so much."

"We love you too." We gave her our final hugs and goodbyes and left.

"I love you Stephanie." "I love you to." We went back to the house and cuddled on the couch. Then I went to Gracie's profile. Gracie was the girl we just visited. She tweeted how much of an idol Justin and I are. I retweeted it and turned off my phone.

The next day I woke up to being by myself. I checked my phone and I had a text from Justin.

J: Good morning beautiful. Went to go get something. Should be back soon.

S: Where did you goooo?

J: You'll see.

I smiled and went to the kitchen to get some coffee. 

"I'm back!" I walked to the front door to see a smiling Justin.

"Where did you go?" He lifted up his sleeve to reveal a new tattoo. It read:

Stay Strong