Chapter 4

Todays the day. I'm leaving Canada for the very first time to go to LA with Justin. We're staying in LA for a week, then we're going to go on Justin's new tour. I'm excited but nervous. I don't want the world to hate me because I'm with Justin.

"You ready?"

"Yeah." We got our luggage out of the car.

"I'll miss you guys so much." I gave Ryan and Chaz a hug. This is the first time that I left them.

"Watch Chaz for me." He laughed and Chaz rolled his eyes. We said our final goodbyes and me and Justin walked to the plane.

"This place is beautiful." He smiled at my entertainment.

"I can't believe you haven't been out of Canada."

"Hey you haven't either until you got called to Atlanta."

"Yeah. But I didn't have the money for it."

"Well, I had no reason to go out of Canada." He shook his head and laughed at me. I punched his arm.

"Hey." I stuck my tounge out at him. 

"I want you to meet Fredo."

"Fredo?"

"Yeah. He's been my best friend, ever since I started singing. He's a cool guy. You would like him." I smiled.

"Alright." We pulled up a drive way.

"This is your house?" Justin nodded his head. "Temporarily."

"It's huge! Why do you need this big of a house, with one person. And you're not even here most of the time!" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I liked it." I shook my head.

"I need money."

"You can always start singing. I know what your voice sounds like." I shook my head.

"No thank you."

"Your choice."

"Justin, you know I don't like performing in front of crowds. Remember 3rd grade?" He nodded his head and laughed a little.

"Its not funny!"

 "Sorry!"

I met Fredo and he's really cool and really funny. He's been making me laugh the whole time.

I can tell we will be really close. We'll be hanging out a lot on tour, because he is now my "body guard".  Justin told him that he has to watch out for me during tour. I can't walk around by myself because he doesn't want fans or papparazzi to attack me.

We all went out to dinner, me, Fredo, and Justin. Then before you know it Selena Gomez shows up.

"Oh Steph, this is Selena, my girlfriend." I was about to shake her hand, but she gave me a hug instead, but I didn't hug back.

"It's nice to finally meet you. Justin has told me so much about you."

"Oh really? Like what?"

"Uhh, you live in Canada." I rolled my eyes and whispered to Fredo

. "I dont even know her, and I don't like her."

"I don't either. Shes a stuck up bitch." I laughed. I crossed my arms as I saw Selena trying to make out with Justin.

"You wanna go get some froyo?" I nodded my head.

As we got outside, no one saw Justin so they didn't really care about us. We started driving and I got a text. Justin.

J: Where did you guys go?

 I showed Fredo the text and he laughed.

S: We left to get froyo. Didn't want to disturb you and your gf. See you at the house

J: oh, okay :/