Chapter 10

Its been a few weeks since my moms death, and I'm still upset, but I'm trying to stay strong. Justin delayed all of his Europe shows so he can stay with me. I told him not to but he didn't listen.

"Hey, want to go to lunch?" I nodded my head.

"How you feeling?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"Better. I guess. I just miss her."

"I know. Everything will get better."

"How?"

"Well, I'm taking you on a trip next week." I looked at him and he was smiling.

"Where?" "Bora Bora." I smiled.

"I always wanted to go there."

"I know. That's why we're going." I kissed him.

"Thank you Justin. For everything."

"I love you. It's why I do it."

"I love you too."

"This place is beautiful!"

"Yeah. We can just go in the ocean right off our back porch!"

"I can see right to the bottom!" I looked over to Justin and he was smiling over my amusement to Bora Bora. I gave him a kiss.

"Want to go to the beach?" I nodded my head and smiled.

We walked down the beach holding hands just having a fun time. Then I felt Justin pull me.

"What are you doing?" "Lets go swimming!" I laughed and ran with him.  

"Dolphins? Swimming with dolphins?"

"Yeah. I always wanted to do it!" I smiled and nodded my head.

"Lets do it." He gave me a sweet little kiss and got his body suit on. I put mine on and followed Justin and the dolphin instructor to the dolphins. I watched as it was Justins turn to go on the dolphin. His smile was so big when he saw me watching him. I took a picture with my phone.

After the dolphins, we decided to get dinner.

"So how and when are you going to tell your fans about us."

"I was thinking you can be my date for the VMA's."

"Really?" He nodded his head.

"Only if you want to."

"Of course. How bad will the paps be after we go public?"

"In LA? Really bad. You should be fine in Canada. Maybe a few here and there."

"When do you go back on tour?"

"Right after the VMA's. Want to come with me?"

"I don't know Justin. I have to see how my dad is doing. I don't want to just leave him alone."

"I understand." I kissed him and we finished our dinner and talked.

(At the VMA's)

"Justin!" Justin pulled me to a interview person.

"Hi Karen. How are you?" 

"I'm fantastic. So whos this?" 

"This is Stephanie." I smiled and waved to her.

"Are you two dating?" Justin looked at me for reassurance. I smiled and he turned back to Karen.

"Yes. She is my girlfriend."

 "So cute!" I laughed, while they finished the interview. 

I pulled on my long pink dress to start walking again.

Me and Justin are matching. I'm wearing a long pink dress, and hes wearing a black suit with a pink bow tie. We sat down in the first row. Justin said hi to a few of his famous friends, and he introduced me as his girlfriend. We sat back down.

"So how many awards are you up for?"

"5."

"Wow." He smiled and kissed me.

"I'm glad were public. I hated lying to my fans. And now I can kiss you whenever I want." I smiled.

"Me too."

"Again, you look beautiful."

"Thank you." 

"Oh god." "What?" He turned to face me more.

"She's staring at me. I think shes coming towards us. Is she?"

"Who?"

"Selena."

I looked around pretending to be looking everywhere, but then caught my eye on her.

"She's staring. I don't know if shes coming."

"Kiss me." Then he grabbed my face, and kissed me.

"Justin, what the fuck!" I looked over to see Selena, right in front of us.

"Why are you kissing this ratchet ass girl!"

"Excuse me?" I stood up to defend myself.

"You really shouldn't be calling me a ratchet ass! Your hair looks like you used bacon grease as a hair product!" She gasped and slapped me across the face. So I slapped her. She ran off, and Justin pulled on me.

"Why did you slap her?"

"She slapped me Justin. I wasn't just going to stand there. Way to defend your ex over your girlfriend!" 

I picked up my purse and ran outside. I jumped in our limo and the driver drove off. I saw Justin chasing after the limo, but he wasn't fast enough.