Chapter 18

"What are we doing today?"

"Well I'm cooking you a nice dinner tonight."

"Oh really?" He nodded his head.

"Sounds good then." I wrapped my arms around his neck and he put his arms around my waist.

"I can't believe we have to leave soon. This is perfect. No paps, and no one to bother us. We can turn our phones off and just be with each other." He smiled.

"We can come back at anytime when I don't have work."

"Alright. We better come here for our honeymoon." I winked which made him laugh.

"Of course."    

"Good."

"This is so good."

"Thank you. It's my speciality." Were having baked ziti with meatballs and garlic bread. Plus white wine.

"I'm so stuffed."

"Want to go sit on the beach?" I nodded my head. I intertwined our fingers and walked down to the beach.

"The sunset is really pretty." We sat down on the beach and just looked at the sunset.

"I love you Justin." "I love you too Steph."

"Lets go up in the room." I bit my lip and nodded my head. Here it comes, I said in my head.  

I sat on the bed while Justin took his shirt off. He laid next to me I rolled over to lay on top of him. I gave him a kiss, which turned into a makeout session. I finished the kiss off with pulling his lip in between my teeth. I took my shirt off and threw it on the ground. I continued kissing him until I felt him try to take my pants off.

"Let me help you." We both did a little laugh, and the next thing I knew, we both were completely naked.

"Are you sure?" I nodded my head.

He gave me a sweet little kiss and pulled away smiling. I waited until he put the condom on, and I kissed him and played with his hair.

I fell on my back, with Justin on top of me. He looked at me without saying anything but I knew what he was telling me. I nodded and felt him go into me. I gave a little scream, but after a little, the pain turned into pleasure. Justin started thrusting, and I dragged my nails across his back.

"Justin." He kept going, and I started moaning.

"Justin-"

"Almost there babe." I laid down on the bed, while I was almost finished. Then I was done. Justin pulled out of me and laid down next to me facing me.

"I love you." He said out of breath. I gave him a kiss.

"I love you to Justin. I wouldn't have done that if I didn't."

"Me either." He gave me a kiss.

"Round two in a minute?" He winked. I laughed and turned around.

"I'm tired."

"I know. I tired you out."

"Ha. Goodnight."

"Night baby." Then he wrapped his arms around me and I fell asleep.