Chapter 19

Sadly me and Justin are back in LA. That vacation was the best thing that has ever happened to me. We were alone with no one to bother us and thats what I love.

But now we're back in LA, with all the paps and drama. We are doing so much traveling this month. Next week, me and Justin are going to Canada for my aunts wedding. After Canada were going to Miami, for Justin can go to the hit factory. After Miami, we're going to New York because hes going to be on Saturday Night Live again, then were going back to LA because Justin is going to be on the Ellen Show.

Right now, were having lunch with Miley Cyrus. She's a really nice person. We're actually really good friends.

"So you guys are doing a song together?" They nodded their heads.

"That will be number 1 no problem." Justin put his hand on top of mine.

"We hope." After lunch we said our goodbyes to Miley and went back to Justins house.

"Hi." I turned around to see a smiling Justin.

"Hey baby. Where were you?"

"Taking a shower." He came and laid on top of me on the couch.

"You're so heavy."

"Hey!" I laughed. I flip us over for me to be on top.

"I remember when you did that in bed." He winked.

"Justin!" I slapped his arm. He started laughing.

"It's not funny."

"I'm sorry." He gave me a kiss.

"No. I don't forgive you."

"Come on baby. What do I have to do?" I pointed to my pouting lips which made him smile. He leaned in and connected our lips.

"We should do this more often."

"Mhmm." Then I connected our lips again.

"Fredo!"

"Steph!" I jumped into his arms.

"I missed you."

"Me too." Fredo is going to Miami, New York and LA with us. He's going to Canada with us, just not the wedding.

"Congrats Aunt Leslie!" I gave her a hug then Justin.

"Thank you. You guys are finally together!" We looked at each other and smiled. Justin put his arm around my waist.

"Yeah. We are."

"Well you guys are adorable. But I'm going to go find my husband. Ha that's weird to say." I smiled and laughed.

"One day that will be you in that dress."

"Not to soon though."

"Soon enough."

"When will we?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"I don't know. I'm only 20, and you're only 19. Maybe in a few years." I smiled.

"Okay." I gave him a kiss.

"Come dance with me."

"I'm a terrible dancer."

"No your not. Come on."

"Fine."