Chapter 14

Tonight is the last night of the Believe tour. I'm so excited to stay off tour for a while and do some fun things with Justin. I'm also excited because tonight me, Fredo, Ryan, Chaz, and other people on the crew are going to pull a prank on Justin on stage while he's performing.

We decided we are going to have a person that does really cool makeup and stuff make us all scary looking. I'm going to be a zombie, Fredo is going to be a werewolf, Chaz is going to be a vampire, and Ryan is going to be a freaky monster thing. When hes singing, were going to sneak up behind him and when he turns around he'll get so scared.

"All done." I looked at myself in the mirror.

"Oh my god. I look really scary. It looks so real." I touched my face just a little.

"Thank you so much."

"Anytime. Have fun out there."

"Thanks."

"Steph come on! It's time." I laughed and ran to the side of the stage. When Justin walked down the platform, we knew he would stay there.

So we ran on stage and everyone started looking at us. We put our fingers up to our mouths, telling them to be quiet. We went right behind Justin, and started dancing behind him. He finally turned around and he almost had a heart attack. You should have saw his face.

The whole crowd started laughing and screaming. I almost fell to the floor laughing. So did Fredo, Chaz, and Ryan.

"Haha, very funny." Justin said into his mic. I hugged Justin and he gave me a sweet little kiss. We all went backstage and continued to laugh.

"We got you good."

"Okay. That was pretty good." I smiled at my satisfaction.

"Congrats on finishing your tour." I put my arms around his waist.

"Thank you. Kiss?" I nodded my head, stood on my toes, and gave him a kiss. 

"Where do we go now?"

"Well first, we're going to New York City. I have some photoshoots and interviews to do."

"That sounds like so much fun."

"I hint the sarcasm, but after that we are business free for a while." I smiled at that thought. 

We all got on the plane to go back to the U.S. It's almost 2 am and I'm exhausted. I sat next to Justin and put my head on his shoulder.

"Are you tired?"

"Yeah. Scaring you is exhausting." I felt him shake his head. Then I felt him kiss my head.

"Get some sleep."

"Alright. Goodnight." 

Reconnected (A Justin Bieber Love Story)जहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें