Chapter 44

"Ow." I grabbed onto my stomach then felt a puddle under my feet. "Chaz!"

"Yeah?"

"My water broke!" I heard some things fall and Chaz's feet running across the floor. I shook my head and grabbed the bag we packed a couple nights ago.

Chaz called Justin and we dropped the twins off at Jeremy's house. Justin is now sitting next to me in the car. I suddenly got a contraction and I grabbed onto Justins hand. He rubbed my back to calm me down.

"Thanks."

"No problem." I looked up at the rearview mirror to see Chaz staring at me. I smiled to show him everything is okay.

We arrived at the hospital and when they checked on me, I was already 7 cm dialated. The doctors said by the time they get cleaned and ready, I should be ready to push. 

"Push Stephanie." I grabbed onto Justins hand more and pushed as hard as I could.

Then the room filled with crys. I finally got to see my beautiful son. They cleaned him up and placed him on my chest. I was crying at this moment.

"Hi my baby." His smile was big.

"He's already a mamas boy." I smiled at the thought that I had another kid.

I gave Austin to Justin.

"He has your nose." I smiled. Justin kissed my forehead as I was falling asleep. When I was about to fully fall asleep I heard Justin whisper,

"I love you Stephanie." I didnt reply. I felt a tear fall down my cheek. What am I doing to my family?

I woke up from my nap and no one was in the room. It was nice and quiet. It allowed me time to think about everything that is happening. I thought about my future and I can picture is my kids and Justin. 

A few minutes later Justin came in with Austin.

"Justin."

"Yeah?" I took a deep breath.

"I want us back." He smiled.

"Really?" I nodded my head.

"It's not going to be like normal though. You ruined that. But after you told me you stopped drinking, it showed me that you are really trying to fix things. I miss you so much." He gave me a kiss. I've been missing these lips for over 5 months.

"I love you Stephanie Bieber." I smiled at the thought that I'm still Mrs. Bieber.

"I love you to Justin."