Chapter 20

* LA *

I'm sitting in the audience of the Ellen show. Justin is doing an interview with her and I'm so excited I'm here. I used to watch Ellen everyday in Canada, and now I'm actually here. I went backstage to wish Justin good luck but I couldn't find him anywhere.

I walked down the dressing room hallway and I turn the corner to see Ellen! We did our greetings and such and she's a really nice person.

"Uh, do you know where Justin is?"

"3rd door on the right."

"Thank you!" I walked down the hall to where Ellen said.

I opened the door to see Justin hugging some girl. I didn't say anything I just felt the tears in my eyes and my stomach in knots. I shut the door for he didn't know I came in. I went to the bathroom to wipe my makeup. When I walked out I saw Justin.

"Stephanie!" I turned around and smiled.

"Whats wrong?"

"Nothing." I'm not going to say anything. I will after the interview.

"Okay, well I'm going on stage now. You going in the audience or watch back stage?"

"I'll stay back stage."

"Alright." He gave me a kiss, and walked me backstage.

"Good luck."

"Thanks baby." I half smiled and watched him walk towards Ellen. I walked to the side of the backstage and watched them.

"So Justin hows life?"

"Right now everything is pretty good." His smiled brightened, which made me smile a little.

"So you have a movie coming out?" He nodded his head and licked his lips.

"I do. Hopefully it'll be out by 2015. Not sure when but it will happen."

"Any surprises about it?"

"At this point no, but I do want this certain person to play my leading female role."

"Who?"

"Stephanie."

"Ooo the girlfriend." They laughed. I smiled. He wanted me in his movie. No he's cheating on me. I have to talk to him immediately.

"Well Justin, thats all the time we have for you. Make sure you come back soon."

"Of course Ellen. Thank you for having me."

"We'll be right back with classic joke Tuesday."

"Cut!" I smiled and walked back to the dressing room.

 "Hey." I turned around to see Justin.

"Hi."

"Baby, whats wrong?" I took a deep breath.

"Why are you cheating on me?" He froze.

"I'm not Steph. Why would you think that."

"I saw you hugging a girl in here before you went on. Who was it."

"Steph, it was a fan. She won a contest with Ellen to meet me. It was her time to go and I gave her a hug."

"Well it was a pretty intense hug." I wiped my tears on my cheeks.

"I know. I'm sorry baby. It wasn't meant like that."

"Now I feel stupid." I sat down on the couch.

"Don't be. If I saw you hugging a guy, I probably would have acted worse." I chuckled at that, because I know its true.

"What are we going to do now? All your plans are done."

"I dont know. Alfredo's birthday party is tomorrow night though."

"Shit! I totally forgot! I didn't buy an outfit or anything!"

"Let's go now."

"To the mall?" He nodded his head. "Don't you need a body guard or something?"

"Nah, no one will know I'm there. It'll be fine."

"Alright." 

"This is cute." I rolled my eyes.

"Justin, that's lingerie. I can't wear that to his party."

"You can after the party." He winked. I turned back to the clothes and looked through some dresses.

"Who's going to the party?" He shrugged his shoulders.

"Alright. I'm going to go try these on."

"Can I come?" He gave me a cheeky smile.

"You are a very horny boy today."

"What can I say." I gave him a kiss.

"You can sit outside of the dressing room and I will do a fashion show."

"Alright."

"Happy birthday Fredo!" I gave him a hug.

"Thanks Steph. But you better watch Justin."

"Why?"

"Twist and Selena just showed up." I slapped my forehead.

"Why did you invite them?"

"I didn't. They must have heard from someone. I've been looking for them, to get them out but I cant find them."

"Alright. I'll watch Justin. You better find them soon or this place will be hell." He laughed.

"I will. Have fun though." I smiled. 

I went to find Justin and saw him talking to Za. I walked up behind him and put my arm around his waist.

"Hey baby." I smiled and gave him a kiss.

"Hey Za." I gave him a side hug.

"Want to dance?" I nodded my head and grabbed Justins hand. We went to the dance floor and started dancing. Well grinding. I turned to face him. I smiled and he smiled back.

"You got some moves."

"Thank you. I got better ones though."

"Can you show me them tonight?" He winked.

"Maybe." I gave him a short little make out session.

"That will hold you over."

"I dont know. You're looking really sexy in your new dress. I might not be able to control myself." He rubbed his hand up my leg, closer to my women area.

"Justin. Not right here."

"Alright." He winked and the rest of the night was really fun. We danced, drinked, and had some fun at home.