Chapter 5

Today we are leaving for tour! We're actually going all the way to Australia. I'm so excited. Its my dream to go there.

We are currently on Justin's jet laying on the most comfy bed I have ever laid on.

"So you want to tell me why you guys ditched me on Friday?"

"You were to busy making out with Selena, so we left and got froyo."

"We were not making out."

"She was trying to and I didn't feel like sticking around to watch."

"Oh come on Steph. You didn't even give her a chance."

I shrugged my shoulders, plugged in my earphones and quickly  fell asleep.

 I woke up to the jet fidgeting. I turned over in the bed and Justin was scrolling through Instagram. 

"You're going to meet one of my friends when we land?"

"Who?"

"Cody Simpson." I smiled.

"He's really cute." He rolled his eyes which made me laugh.

"Jealous Bieber?" He shook his head and looked out the window.

"Of course not."

"Mhmmm."

"Whats that suppose to mean?"

"Oh nothing." 

"We're here!" I jumped off out of my seat and grabbed my purse. Once the door opened, I ran out of the jet. I turned around to see Justin and Fredo laughing at me.

"Come on!" We got in the car and drove to the hotel.

"Lets go to the beach! See a Kangaroo!"

"Steph calm down. We will do all of that but first we have to go to the hotel to get ready." 

"When are we meeting Cody?" I glanced over and saw Justin rolling his eyes.

"We're going to dinner with him." 

"I call sitting next to him."

"Whatever." 

We got to the hotel and we all went to our separate rooms to get ready for dinner.

Justin said its a fancy dinner, so I'm wearing a black cocktail dress, with red heels. I curled my long brown hair, did my make up all fancy, and had a solid black clutch. 

Once I was completely ready I went down the hall and went into Justin's room.

"Wow." I turned around to see Justin and Fredo staring.

"Take a picture, it'll last longer." They pulled their phones out and pretended to take pictures. I stroke a few poses.

"Cody, Stephanie. Stephanie, Cody." I smiled and waved to Cody. He's a lot cuter in person. We sat next to each other. Actually it was a booth, so I had Cody next to me, Fredo across from me, and Justin next to Fredo, across from Cody.

"You excited to go on tour Cody?"

"Yeah. Thanks for the oppurtunity again." Justin smiled.