Chapter 46

"Hello?"

"Steph! Taylor is in labor! I'm freaking out!"

"Ry. Calm down. Take her to the hospital and I'll meet you there." 

"Okay, okay." I hung up and ran upstairs.

"Justin, Taylor is in labor. Ryan is freaking out. Can you call your mom to see if she can watch the kids?"

"Yeah. You don't have to worry Steph, he'll be fine."

"You should have heard him. He's freaking out." He nodded his head and called Pattie.

"Ryan, its okay. Go in there and help her." He nodded his head and went into Taylors hospital room.

About 4 hours later, Taylor had a beautiful baby girl. Her name is Gracie Ann Butler. After we saw her we let them be alone and went back home to our beautiful children.

"You know, seeing Gracie today makes me want to have another baby."

"Justin! We just had Austin two months ago!" He laughed.

"So if we get pregnant now he'll be almost a year old." I shook my head.

"Nope." He frowned.

"I like the interval of 2 years."

"That's so far away." I gave him a kiss. Then moved my lips to his ear.

"I never said we couldn't try." I pulled away and winked.

 "Mommy!" Luke jumped into my lap. "I don't feel good." I frowned and rested my hand on his forehead.

"You're warm." I picked him up and brought him to the kitchen and placed him on the counter. "Take this medicine." He opened his mouth and swallowed the medicine.

"Where's daddy?" Luke whispered to me.

"He brought Mariah and Austin to grandmas house. We didn't want them to get sick." He frowned. "Don't worry, you'll be better soon." I kissed the top of his head and continued combing my fingers through his hair until he fell asleep.

 "Is he feeling better?" I shrugged my shoulders.

"He fell asleep as soon as I gave him medicine. We'll see when he wakes up." He nodded his head.

"What do you want for dinner?"

"Want to order a pizza? Luke will eat some of it to."

"Sure. I'll go pick it up and get some other stuff."

"Alright." I gave him a kiss. "Drive safe." 

"I will."

"Hi sweetie. How you feeling?"

"Better. I'm hungry." I smiled and kissed his forehead.

"Daddy's getting pizza."

"Cheese?" I nodded my head. "When is Mariah and Austin coming home?"

"In the morning." He frowned. Luke is a very sensitive child. He really loves his siblings.

"I think daddy's home. Come on." I picked him up and brought him downstairs.

"Hey buddy!"

"Hi daddy." Justin gave him a kiss and placed the pizza down. I gave Justin a kiss.

"Do you want some apple juice?"

"Yes please." I smiled and got him the apple juice. 

The rest of the night me, Justin, and Luke cuddled on the couch and watched movies.