Chapter 21

Today I am all alone. Justin is in Miami to finish his new single. I was going to go with him but I'm really not feeling good. So here I am sitting by myself in this huge mansion stuffing my face with junk food.

"Hey Justin."

"Hey baby I just wanted to call to say I landed. You okay?"

"Yeah. My stomach just hurts."

"I'm sorry. I told you I could have stayed."

"No. You need to finish your song."

"Alright. Well I'm heading to the studio. I'll call you when I get to the hotel."

"Alright. Love you."

"Love you too." I hung up the phone and threw it next to me. I got up and went to the freezer to grab the ice cream. I grabbed a spoon and sat on the couch again. I put on titanic and relaxed. Then I heard my phone ring.

I picked it up to see a text from an unknow number. It read "Stay away from Justin or you will get hurt." I read it over and over again. I dont know what to do, so I'll just ignore it until Justin gets back. But I'll be honest. It's really scary.

The next day I decided to get out of the house. Justin won't be home for 2 more days and I do not want to be stuck in the house again. I decided to go get my nails done. I got in Justins car and drove off. I turned on the radio and radioactive was on.

"Radioactive, radioactive." I sang along and turned onto the interstate.

After I got my nails done, I was hungry so I called Miley to see if she wanted to grab lunch.

"Hey Miley!"

"Stephanie!" I laughed. We sat down at the booth and ordered lunch.

"Hows the new album coming?"

"Really good. I just have some final tweeks I need to fix and its all good to go."

"Awesome.  All I see on twitter, is everyone excited about the album."

"Yeah, well it is my comeback since my disney phase." I smiled.

"What's Justin up to?"

"He's in Miami right now finishing up his new single."

"Exciting! Have you heard it?" I shook my head.

"He wont let me listen until his premiere."

"Maybe it's about you."

"Maybe."

"Justin!" I ran up to him and jumped into his arms. He immediately caught me and hugged me. 

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you more." I smiled and he carried me to the couch. I gave him another kiss.

"I missed your lips." He smiled and gave me another kiss.

"We're going to Canada in 2 days." I smiled. I miss Canada so much. I miss Ryan, Chaz, my dad and all my friends and family.

"Why?"

"Well Jazzy has her elementary graduation. I need to go to that. So I thought since I'm off for a little, we should spend a couple weeks there." I smiled and sat on his lap.

"I miss home." "Me too. Alot." 

"Let's make dinner at home."

"Okay." I got out the pasta and the sauce.

"Want to make baked ziti?"

"Sure." I then got the cheese out of the fridge. Justin got the pots and pans out and heated the oven. I cooked the spaghetti on the stove, then mixed the sauce and sprinkled on cheese into a pan. I put it into the over and set the timer.

"All done." Then I felt him put his arms around my waist. 

"You're so pretty." I smiled and turned around to face him. I put my arms around his neck and gave him a sweet little kiss. His lips are so soft and they fit mine perfectly. I combed my fingers through his hair.

"Thank you." Then I heard the oven go off. I turned around and put an oven mitt on. I took the baked ziti out of the oven and put it on the cooling rack. I turned to see Justin sitting on the counter playing on his phone. I laid my arms on his legs and my head on his chest, while still standing.

"Watcha doing?"

"Just tweeting some beliebers and following some." I smiled.

"I like to see your beliebers reactions after you follow them or tweet them."

"Yeah me too."

"When are you doing another tour?"

"Umm well not this year. We're going to just work on new songs the rest of the year, and hopefully in the begininning of next year we can do another world tour."

"Well you got about 5 months."

"Yeah. I have 6 songs out of 12 done so far." I smiled and checked the ziti.

"When can I hear them?"

"There will be a time."

"Alright. Dinner is ready." We sat down at the table and talked. The rest of the night we just hung out and watched friends.