Chapter 24

It is now April of 2014 and Justin just turned 20 last month. We didnt go all out on his birthday cause he wanted to wait until his 21st birthday. But I dont blame him. This year I will be turning 21. In July I will be. Justin wants to throw me a party, but I really dont want one. I'm not big into parties. 

"Morning baby." I woke up to a sweet kiss from my fiancé. It's still weird calling him that.

"Good morning. What are our plans for today?"

"No plans. But Fredo is coming over at 1 to work on the Believe Tour movie."

"What time is it?" I felt him shift to look at the clock.

" Half past 10."

"I dont want to get up." I wrapped my arms around Justin laying next to me. He knows I'm not a morning person.

"You have a little time."

"Good."

"Justin, I'm running to Starbucks real quick. Do you want anything?" I heard him walking to the front door where I was.

"Can you get me a muffin and a java chip frapp." I nodded my head.

"Text Fredo and see what he wants."

"Alright. I'll text you what he says." I gave him a kiss.

"Drive safe."

 "I will. Love you."

 "Love you to."

I got back to the house and I heard Fredo and Justin in the game room. Probably playing Black Ops 2.. I set my purse down and walked to them. I set down their stuff.

"Thanks baby." I smiled and gave him a kiss on the cheek.

"Dont want to disturb you guys. I thought you were working on the movie?" I furrowed my eye brows.

"Uhh, we started it, but then we got bored." I laughed and shook my head.

"Fredo, Justin is to your right."

"Shit! Thanks Steph."

"Hey! I would have killed him! Now I lost the game!" I laughed. 

"Sorry babe." 

I went to go change into a lounge outfit and went back downstairs. I turned on the TV and started  watching Criminal Minds. Then someone covered my eyes.

"Haha Justin, very funny."

"I'm not Justin." I knew that voice. I stood up.

"Ryan!" I attacked him.

"I missed you so much."

"I missed you to Steph. Let me see the ring." I showed him it and he covered his mouth, pretending to be a girl.

"Congrats."

"Thank you. Does Justin know you're here?" He nodded his head.

"He's the one that planned it." I smiled.

"Wheres Chaz?"

"With his new girlfriend in Hawaii."

"That serious huh?" He nodded his head.

"Its her family reunion and she invited Chaz. He said he wanted to be here and he misses you." I smiled.

"Well I'm glad you're here." I gave him another hug.

"Thank you Justin."

"For?" He asked while laying next to me in bed.

"Having Ryan come. I missed him a lot. It's been months since I've seen him. Way too long."

"I know. I just thought it was needed." I gave him a sweet kiss.

"It was. Thank you."

"Anything for you." We talked for a little more then eventually fell asleep.

The past 2 weeks I've been sick non stop. It's probably just the flu. Justin is at Fredos house finishing up the movie. He said its too distracting here with Ryan and me and they want to finish it this week. I totally understand. I suddenly felt the urge to throw up. I ran to the toilet and puked my guts out. Then someone held my hair up. I turned around to see Ryan.

"Thanks Ry."

"Anytime."

He helped me back in my bed and tucked me in.

"Want me to make you some soup?"

"Yes please."  He came back about 10 minutes later with a bowl of soup.

"Thanks Ryan." Then I had the urge to throw up again. I turned to the side and saw a box of tampons. I havent had my period yet, and I'm about 3 weeks late. Oh shit.

"Ryan!"

"Yeah?"

"Can you do me the biggest favor?" He nodded his head. 

"Can you get me a pregnancy test?"