Chapter 16

Next week we are going to the Pacific Islands.  But right now I'm sitting in Justin's house alone. Justin went out with some friends. I let him go out because he needs some time with the boys. I wish I had a girl friend to hang out with. This would be the kind of night to hang out with her.

I bought a movie and some popcorn and just decided to be fat tonight. I put in the last song, my favorite movie, and laid on Justin's bed.

I fell asleep during the movie when I heard a noise downstairs. I went downstairs to welcome Justin home, but it wasn't Justin. It was a burgular. I tried to get upstairs to call the police and hide before he saw me but it was too late. I ran up the stairs screaming while he was following.

I tried to go lock the door behind me but he got in.

"Please dont hurt me."

"Oh it will hurt." He started touching me inappropiately.

"Please stop. I- I'm a virgin."

"Even better." He pinned my arms down on the bed and started kissing my neck.

"Stop!" I tried to kick him away but he was too strong. 

"Please, stop."

Then he suddenly stopped and his weight was off of me. I opened my eyes to see Justin punching the guy. I just stayed on the bed crying.

Then I felt someone touch me. I flinched and turned around. It was Fredo. He picked me up and took me out of the room. I put my arms around his neck while he carried me to the living room. I just cried.

"Hey. It's okay." I just cried more.

"Baby." I looked up to see Justin. I ran to him and just hugged him.

"I'm so sorry." I cried more and more. He kissed the top of my head.

"Fredo, did you call the police?"

"Yeah." Justin moved us to the couch.

"Justin whos watching the guy?"

"Za." I just held onto Justin.

"Why Justin? Why did this happen to me?" I cried out.

"I don't know Steph. I wish I was here earlier."

"I'm scared."

"I know. I'm right here."

It's the week after and I'm still shaken up. We are suppose to be in the Pacific Islands, but after last week, we're on our way to the court room. Justin is suing the guy for trespassing and attempting, you know. Rape. 

"Please stand."

The guy was right there. One table away from me. I felt Justin put his arm around my waist. He's been really helpful the past week. He doesn't touch me very much. He's just trying to give me some space. Which I need. I had my body disrepected from a stranger and all I need is some time. It's taking Justin his all not to punch that guy.

"I find the defendant guilty of trespassing and attempted rape."

I smiled and hugged Justin. Justin didn't sue him for money. The guy had no money. But he is now going to jail. 

"Come on. Let's go." I nodded my head, and held onto Justin's hand. The papparazzi was crazy. I just kept my head down and kept walking.

"Do you need anything Steph?"

"No thank you. Can you just lay with me?"

"Of course." He laid next to me and swiped his thumb across my cheek.

"You're beautiful, did you know that?"

"You remind me everyday." We bothed laughed.

"I speak the truth."

"Thank you." I gave him a kiss.

"Thats the first time you kissed me in a week."

"I know. I missed your lips."

"I missed yours too." I smiled.

"Do you still want to go to the islands? I can call the place. Get away from LA for a while." I thought about it.

"Yeah. I need to get away."

"Alright. I'll call tonight." 

"I just want to get back to normal."

"Steph. Something bad happened to you. You need time."

"I know. I just dont want you to suffer."

"I'm not suffering." I laid my head on his chest.

"Promise?"

"I promise Steph. I'm just looking out for you."

"Thank you."